Top Ten Avatars

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There was one with a chik in a skirt and her panties were down, I loved that one but can't find it now
I feel left out and under appreciated around here. I see how it is. :club:
Not left out, I did mention yours, but I couldn't find it. You sir get honorable mention! I really love your Avatar!
There was one with a chik in a skirt and her panties were down, I loved that one but can't find it now.
Ahh here I am. Thanks for the shoutout. I guess I could have read it a little better but I skipped straigh to the list. We didn't get to "reading" in college yet.

On the odd chance that someone actually cares...My avatar (and it's the same on Stars now), is an old fella nick-named Spikehorn, who used to live in Mid-Michigan up until about 1960 (when he died). His real name was John E. Meyer, but he was generally referred to as just Spikehorn, or Spikehorn Meyer.He used to raise bears, among other things, and had a sort of petting zoo (yeah, petting bears) in Harrison, MI during the beginning of the tourism boom. My mother-in-law used to work for him.Even though he died before I was born, his legend and reputation still lives on a bit. Anyone in their 50's or older would probably remember him.He wasn't Santa Claus. :club:

No, actually I am middle aged and married with kids. Sexist? No, just having something to do while I am bored. If you want to get all upset about this topic, don't click the link.
Actually, I made no statements in my post, they were questions (take note of the funny little symbol at the end of each sentence).
FYP.
The youngest and most immature of the lot?
Actually, I made no statements in my post, they were questions (take note of the funny little symbol at the end of each sentence).
Give me a break; you were obviously implying it. If you want to call someone an immature, sexist pig, then just fucking say it.
Give me a break; you were obviously implying it. If you want to call someone an immature, sexist pig, then just fucking say it.
The first sign usually is a change in behavior.
I hope you don't mind me following you around today, and pointing out the evidence for your contraction of rabies.
Implied? lol.....If implying a question makes me quilty, I will not argue with your statement.My stated "questions" stand. All i've seen in response so far are those that seem offended that they look as though they are what my questions ask, which very well answers the questions I've posed!
How can I flame a complement :club: It's been a while since a "top avatars" thread has been made.I think mine was the best but I can't be bothered with searching right now. OP...I think you'd enjoy that one.Everyone knows that the best motion picture hot avatar was ...Ian... and the big bouncey asian chick.JoeyJojo...you and NoNotBaxter are two of the funniest ones in recent times for sure.
Your avatar is wearing Grannie panties...
Y'all are a bunch of sexist pigs?Let me guess, young and immature?
fck you +111!!!!111111111 lawl!
Y'all are a bunch of sexist pigs?Let me guess, young and immature?
I like your avatar, because the marbled texturing of the background mesmerizes me. I also like the phallic beauty of the spade, but I'm not sure what to make of the skull.
Implied? lol.....If implying a question makes me quilty, I will not argue with your statement.My stated "questions" stand. All i've seen in response so far are those that seem offended that they look as though they are what my questions ask, which very well answers the questions I've posed!
You are implying a statement even though you phrase it in the form of a question.It is clear you are referring to the avatars of half-naked women.Or is there something sexist about the Star Wars avatar? Princess Leia kicked ass, but she did need to be rescued, so maybe there's something there.I'll answer your questions anyway.No, I am not sexist.Yes, I am a pig. (The cool, wild pig though, not the lame bacon kind. Granted, bacon is tasty.)Yes, I am young, relatively speaking. Relative to what? Who can say?Yes, I am obviously immature.
You are implying a statement even though you phrase it in the form of a question.It is clear you are referring to the avatars of half-naked women.Or is there something sexist about the Star Wars avatar? Princess Leia kicked ass, but she did need to be rescued, so maybe there's something there.I'll answer your questions anyway.No, I am not sexist.Yes, I am a pig. (The cool, wild pig though, not the lame bacon kind. Granted, bacon is tasty.)Yes, I am young, relatively speaking. Relative to what? Who can say?Yes, I am obviously immature.
Form of the question makes no matter diff, it's still nothing more than a question.Why would I ask if non-sexist avatars are sexist?Why would I ask those with non-sexist avatars if they are pigs?You need not answer the questions when the answers are obvious.