Top Ten Avatars

As I read through the forums, I see some great Avatars. There was one with a chik in a skirt and her panties were down, I loved that one but can't find it now. I decided to create a Top 10 list. Here's a start:toddkrit I like this one, can you zoom out a little?Tiltinagainfleung22FlushgardenNO Neckbdc30MR_BIZKITZTylerSalzmanmissIdahoYodaI tried to post them here, but for some reason it will not allow me to upload pics. When I click on the "Insert Pic" icon it gives me a place to put a URL. Hmmm. oh well, this is just for shits and giggles anyway.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How can I flame a complement :club: It's been a while since a "top avatars" thread has been made.I think mine was the best but I can't be bothered with searching right now. OP...I think you'd enjoy that one.Everyone knows that the best motion picture hot avatar was ...Ian... and the big bouncey asian chick.JoeyJojo...you and NoNotBaxter are two of the funniest ones in recent times for sure.

Looks like he just picked the hot girls. Pretty shortsighted.
Yeah, I did pretty much. But that is what catches my eye. There are some great ones, funny ones, silly ones, etc... I prefer the hotties.
Y'all are a bunch of sexist pigs?Let me guess, young and immature?
No, actually I am middle aged and married with kids. Sexist? No, just having something to do while I am bored. If you want to get all upset about this topic, don't click the link.
Pffff. this thread is soooo 2005 Yo.I ran the show back when it was cool, now sexy avatars are mainstream, its ghey.
new sexy avatars may be mainstream and common but i have never changed mine. admitedly because i'm lazy but i'm going to go with branding.