Nice Overlay On Bodog

9.7k at the second break (bkice if you're reading this, did u win ur last hand before break? I was gonna post how i had 1k more chips than you :club: )i just checked i got 2k more chips than beLOWaBOVe :D

in..with 13.8k @ the current break...- Jordanlol my goodness.so lame100/200, guy in mp min raises to 400, gets two callers, I make it 2.6k with AK in the SB, original raiesr folds, other guy shoves for 6.9k more, I insta-call, he has AQ, I lose the 20k pot. Woulda been top 5 in chips if I win that. Now I'm down to 4k. The guy was an *** to me afterwards too, for no reason..."easycall: standardTop Dog: theres your jamseasycall: lol.easycall: kTop Dog: experteasycall: ...."i had been talking about music during the break..well not really talking, just said, you wanna listen to some jams, and posted a link...lol...bleh...I can't stand ppl sometimes.Anyways.- Jordan

just lost a 10k pot KQ<KJ AIPF (even got 2 queens on the board)down to 6.5k76s in the SB (lol restealaments) < AQ in CO aipf (flopped a 6 turn's a A obv) down to 2.8kopen pooooosh 44 < 88 directly to my left gg me**** POKER FOR THE REST OF THE NIGHT (DOWN 500 (NOT BALLER)) I'M PLAYING MF'ING WII

just lost a 10k pot KQ<KJ AIPF (even got 2 queens on the board)down to 6.5k76s in the SB < AQ aipf (flopped a 6 turn's a A obv) down to 2.8kopen pooooosh 44 < 88 directly to my left gg me**** POKER FOR THE REST OF THE NIGHT (DOWN 500 (NOT BALLER)) I'M PLAYING MF'ING WII
how'd you manage to get 76s all in preflop with 6.5k stack?gg- Jordan
how'd you manage to get 76s all in preflop with 6.5k stack?gg- Jordan
a ) guy had been opening in the CO/BTN with garbage all night ( i never moved tables in 2+ hours) and i had a super tight image (hadn't shown down a hand (besides the KQ<KJ) since the 30/60 level)b ) i have no tilt control?
a ) guy had been opening in the CO/BTN with garbage all night ( i never moved tables in 2+ hours) and i had a super tight image (hadn't shown down a hand (besides the KQ<KJ) since the 30/60 level)b ) i have no tilt control?
werd, well gg.i dbld with AA, and then won the next pot as well. Have 8.3k...bleh..still feels like a grind trying to get back in this thing.- Jordan
werd, well gg.i dbld with AA, and then won the next pot as well. Have 8.3k...bleh..still feels like a grind trying to get back in this thing.- Jordan
glglglglglglglglgl
glglglglglglglglgl
lol just had roles reversedTT vs AA shortie stack..flop 777 he c/c half his stack, 1.2k...turn 2 he shove for 1.4k into 4k+..i can't see folding here...bleh5k.- Jordan

im out...shoveled 44 after LP raised 3.5x the bb..he had been min raising AA before, so I put him on either AK/KQ/AQ/ or a hand like 88...turns out he had exactly that hand..and another guy called in the blinds all in for about half our stacks with AK. 88 held...bleh.my "real" loss tho was obviously that AK vs AQ hand.- Jordan

bkice and i talking on aim and he sends me a HH of this ridiculous pot he won..average 10k, i have 16k, villain has 18k i raise from 3rd with AKo, villain calls in 4th sb calls pot is like 2400 i think flop A T 2 rainbow check, i bet 1600, villain cold calls, sb dolds T turn K giving me top two i check, he bets 2860 into a 4200 pot these numbers are def ****ed up i c/r to 7200 he instacalls river 3, i shove for 8900, he instacalls with T9o lol-------that's how you win tourneys...or get in position too...lol.300/600 lvl now. gl. fag.- Jordan

Unf king believable 12 K in chips AA all in against KK and K on the flop wow 172 place.F k i was playing my A game to.
i was at your table for a while as villusI've just started playing at bodog recently and is it me or does no one fold anything? I mean I've tried to make moves on people and they never fold no matter what trash they have............at times its really really frustrating because It seems like you can't play poker and its mainly just waiting for hands and donkies just throw chips at you.
i was at your table for a while as villusI've just started playing at bodog recently and is it me or does no one fold anything? I mean I've tried to make moves on people and they never fold no matter what trash they have............at times its really really frustrating because It seems like you can't play poker and its mainly just waiting for hands and donkies just throw chips at you.
Thats the idea is wait for the big hands and watch them give their chips to you.Yea but that is the case in every one of the sites.I played at party in a 25 buy in and those guys wouldnt fold anything i played like 5 hands and i was the chip leader for two hours then i got tired and donked it off.My wife was telling me sht because I called the all in. WTF? :club:

OMG I'M ITM!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111 plsplspls let me winps hi villus, didn't know you = silky johnson and you live in windsor... i was there this summer. prolly never goin back, but if i do, I WILL LOOK YOU UP SIR.

.....at times its really really frustrating because It seems like you can't play poker and its mainly just waiting for hands and donkies just throw chips at you.
That is a bad thing? You'll adjust. Just like Stars and PP.