Thank You Fcp For Giving Me My First Royal

1stRoyal.jpgDickin around on a Tuesday evening at work and after 3 yrs of playing some kind of poker daily, I finally get my first Royal. So thanks to FCP for being the place to give it to me. Now, this is General so let's get the flames going.
Now, this is General so let's get the flames going.
Congrats on the royal and everything... but can you tell me how you post pictures stright into the post like this? Please.I tried once before but it didn't work, and I didn't want to start a new thread about it.
Curious why you picked the girl's avatar?nh
Cause I am a liberal and felt like playing with my femine side. :club:
Congrats on the royal and everything... but can you tell me how you post pictures stright into the post like this? Please.I tried once before but it didn't work, and I didn't want to start a new thread about it.
Alt+printscreenOpen Paint.Copy paste image, saveOpen account at PhotbucketUpload it.Link it.
SBriand: Wow I just hit my first royal, awesome!{5 min later}SBraind: Why did my first royal have to be at a $0.02/$0.04 table?Anyhoo.....congrats!PS I hope it was at least a NL table.
It was more like 30 seconds later.And...limit. Though UTG fed me some pennies the whole way and even tried to push me off on the river if I remember correctly.I am just playing with money I won in one of the freerolls. I won't deposit cash until the get gets better.
you upload the image from your comp using imageshack and then select the forum hotlink and copy pasteimaghehostyk6.png
I give out Royals to anyone who takes emwhat does that mean exactly? good question, I'm still trying to figure it outso far it consists of a 26er of CR and my pants around my ankles
That's a scary thought.I got my 1 & only Royal Flush 2-3 years ago playing online in a $5 SNG on UB.
I give out Royals to anyone who takes emwhat does that mean exactly? good question, I'm still trying to figure it outso far it consists of a 26er of CR and my pants around my ankles
I was going to make my first joke here and now you've gone and ruined it !