Poker StarsNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.50/$19 playersPre-flop- Hero is CO with :club::D 3 folds, MP2 raises to $4, MP3 folds, Hero raises to $10, 3 folds MP2 raises all-in $298.8 Hero???????No reads..but defenitly not a wild player...do you call his all in or fold?

Mirroring what trystero said, this is a reallllly easy fold if you've got a similar-sized stack. If you've got about the standard starting stack of $100, still generally an easy fold.
yeah sorry im new to using the hand converter i had a full stack.....i did fold and my freind watchign me play complained i should have called but i figured he had aces or kings...buddy said he had pocket 10's
yeah sorry im new to using the hand converter i had a full stack.....i did fold and my freind watchign me play complained i should have called but i figured he had aces or kings...buddy said he had pocket 10's
even if he has 10's you are in a coinflop, actually you are slightly the worst of it. So why play? I like the fold.
Fold is standard. More intersting if you have QQ or KK. I think QQ is a fold. KK, dunno. I have a hard time folding kings preflop unless there was a raise, reraise, reraise in front of me.
agree but I fold KK here, i think
Poker Stars3 folds, MP2 raises to $4, MP3 folds, Hero raises to $10, 3 folds MP2 raises all-in $298.8 Hero???????
...folds easily. You're not ahead of anything and are best case flipping vs. QQ.I HATE the nearly min-re-raise. I'm just flat-calling in position here, but if you're going to raise make it $14 or $15.