Tonights College Qualifier

I'm OBVIOUSLY in, just trying to make some money, already qualified for the final tourney (and yes you'll hear about it every time I respond to this thread on tuesdays :-D)Good luck all... and damn that 'sara' girl from purdue for winning that $5k...

i registered, but i am not sure if i can play in it or not. kinda mad at myself for not qualifying yet. made three final tables but havent hit top three yet.
still pleny of time my friendIt'd be sweet if 6 fcp'ers made the FT of the final tourney... serioooosly

ok im ingoing to review tom night instead bc i dont feel great tonightim doing some studying right nowif anyone wants to make a chatroom on aim or something add me (eyank45)

haha donked out on a flush drawthis guy was bullying the table with his big stack i had A10 clubs flush draw on turn and pushed he called with KQ and a Q on the board and my flush missed o well

Was up to 4500 then played 78 in the BB in a family pot. 889 flop. Managed to get it in versus a short stack who had A8.87s in 5 way pot. J 10 9 rainbow. Got it all in versus KQ. Shortstack now.And Im out.Back to exam studies. Gl all.

Was up to 4500 then played 78 in the BB in a family pot. 889 flop. Managed to get it in versus a short stack who had A8.87s in 5 way pot. J 10 9 rainbow. Got it all in versus KQ. Shortstack now.And Im out.Back to exam studies. Gl all.
thats wat im doing, just procrastinating