Thank You for all of Your Support

Hello everyone, I haven't been able to stay active here at the site recently for obvious reasons, but I just wanted to personally thank each and every one of you for your kind words of encouragement and support. I threw a huge party after I won the event... and am still recovering! Tomorrow is another busy day for me so I won't be adding a journal till probably late tomorrow evening. I have about a million things to do before flying out to Michigan for Xmas and I'm running out of time. Take care,Daniel Negreanu2004 Player of the Year (I like the sound of that!)

No Daniel, THANK YOU!!!! This was on long weekend for me!! I knew that you had made the final table before I left work on Friday, but with no computer at home ( I know I suck) I had to wait until this morning to read that you took the whole thing down!! What a finish!!! Enjoy the holiday! You deserve it!!!

Daniel,You are the man!! Thanks to you I am tied for 2nd place in the Fantasy Poker Challenge. :-) I had you, Lederer, Chan, and Hellmuth. You will remain the corner stone of my Fantasy team lineup. Congratulations on Player of the Year. You deserve every bit of your success.

Do you think that we would sing about white Christmas if Christmas was in the summer? Early Merry Christmas to everyone who posts here, i'm going to go to bed until then.

I would just like to add my congratulations to the list. It was a ton of fun following the tourny day by day on the forums here with everyone, scouring for updates, getting terrified by false reports... and celebrating when you won. While the vast majority of us don't "know" you... I kinda think alot of us felt like we experiences a part of the same excitement that you did when you won. It was awesome. Congratulations, and have a Merry Christmas. Have fun in here in the Midwest! (nevermind that it was -8 in some places the other day) :-)

Daniel, first of all congratulations on POY, it is wonderful to see someone who is not only such a great player, but actually has a personality (not some sort of social disorder) representing the world of Poker as " The Best" . Congratulations again and keep up the great work.

Congratulations! And mucho thanks for the updates. To me it's akin to getting updates from a sports pro we respect during the finals. Crazy. We're clearly all fans and love what you're doing for the game. I can only see how your play style, charisma and exposure will let its popularity grow.In honor of your win, a gang of us went to AC this weekend and cleaned up. We're definitely not in the same league, but again it's like playing intramural sports or fantasy for a game you love.*meanwhile, where the hell is this fantasy poker challenge?*editted: found it - http://www.fantasypokerchallenge.com - congrats RndTblKnght

So my friend David gets into town last night and we hit the town for a few drinks when he tells me he just got back from Vegas. Turns out he got to watch the final table with his dad, Card Player columnist and bookwriter Lee Jones. What a lucky dog, I am sooo jealous. Anyhow, congratulations Daniel and I wish I could have been there!

• 4 months later...

lol I was confused as hell, what the heck did DN win that I missed? lol ohhhh its from DECEMBER. Its not nice to make a drunk man think whoever brought this thread up, not nice at all!!!! :evil: