Yea Im not sure why anyone would want to buy them, i guess to play the high stakes games cause you know there alot of good players at those stakes, ahem...me...ahem but seriously I just always wanted to do it then when I found out I could sell them I said I would turn play money into a grand... Im at 90 now, feel free to leave comments on the blog.
I used to play a lot of play money and I got up to 20 million fake chips. I sold them individually and made about $500. It was amazing.

The PokerStars 50000+800 3 table sng is the easiest way 10x you money. All you gotta do is win 4 in 1 day and you at 2 million.That said, I didn't cash 3 in 1 day and am now playin the 300+20s :club:

Haha I'm so glad I got to a million and don't have to play those things anymore its so frustrating, I remember having like 3 100/200 tables open with almost a million stretched across them then lost 100k at one table and thinking I was so close to finally being at a million haha, and the sit and goes are such minefields they can be hard to.

explain?
PokerStars Test Sitethis is where they test new additions/revisions to their poker client. they encourage people to play by offering them a 2-1 on play money transfers to the main site. so if you win 100k on test & transfer it, you will have 200k added to main.you also get to see new features they are fine-tuning for implementation on main. sometimes the site goes wacky for a few days. once they introduced a bug where noone was shown their hole cards EXCEPT if they won the previous hand, in which case they were shown that winning hand as their hole cards in the next one regardless of what they were actually dealt.if you're trying to turn pro and make play money millions, you have to play here. the 2-1 is too good to pass up. there is enough traffic on it to keep at least a couple 1k/5k/40k or fold tables viable.
Welcome to TestPokerStars.com! Try newest versions of PokerStars client software Win play money which can be later transferred to main PokerStars site at a bonus conversion rate*. Play on both main site and test site simultaneously!* Current conversion rate is 2.0 (which means that for each play money chip won on the TestPokerStars.com, you will get 2 chips when transferring it to the main PokerStars site!)
p.s. the people who buy these are probably the same ones that buy ps3's for $10k.

Ah yea good idea with the Sig idea. Anyways new update with some sick hands, and by the way Im not looking to make money playing play money haha I never want to have to do that again haha just a goal I always had. Its kinda refreshing doing this, cant play the same against people who do not fold any ace with a face card regardless of the flop so I'm trying to adjust. Anyways worth a read.

Thought this was a bit of a joke at first. You know, play money, wtf??But I've just read your blog and you sound like a pretty cool guy and you've had a lot of fun doing this challenge too. Very sound knowledge of the game too. - At ALL levels now!So, you're at $80 now, from nothing. Great job, keep it up. Best of luck.

haha well thanks, Yea I know I thought I would get alot of flames because of it, but really I just wanted something new to do because of how bad I've been running lately, Although I showed a few sick hands today, the straight flush kinda made me stop whining haha. But not stressing when I don't make a few hundred dollars playing 50/1 a dollar or losing a few hundred is clearing my head. Thanks for the encouragement by the way.

My fav part of blog is I just lost a $5 sng with my $10 bankroll.You earned $10 through hard work at play $ and then decided to play a sng for half of it right away. I found that hilarious.Gl though.I always send my friends on ftp $5 or $10 a lot so they can play. My one friend is actually pretty good, but is having a hard time adjusting to donks in $0.05-$0.10 6-max game. It's worth sending them money just to watch them make a retarded play or go on a sick rush.

Yea I know I dont mean to use this as a update thread, but alot of people were replying to the play money stuff. Yea I know the 5 dollar sit and go was so dumb, Im amazed I didnt lose it all at first, Im taking it slow now. And no I dont have a 10 dollar bankroll haha, this is just for the lil project.