I know I will probably get flamed for this but some people might find it kinda funny to watch. I recently have been running really bad online and have tried everything, I have gone from playing mainly sh 1/2 nl to 25/50 cent and 10/20 cent nl to mix it up and well I needed a break.Well I decided to take a break and play alot of play money with my friends, just testing new things out and to not get so worked up over losing money. The rest of the story is in the blog I have made to track my progress on a mission of mine. But basically I took 1500 play chips and turned into a million sold it for 10 dollars real money and going to grind that up to 1000. Anyways Ill being updating every day or so with progress through out the limits, starting at 5/10 cent... even though I obviously wont be jumping up many stakes... you may proceed with the flamage :club:http://playmoneydreams.blogspot.com/also, start from the bottom up

I know I will probably get flamed for this but some people might find it kinda funny to watch. I recently have been running really bad online and have tried everything, I have gone from playing mainly sh 1/2 nl to 25/50 cent and 10/20 cent nl to mix it up and well I needed a break.Well I decided to take a break and play alot of play money with my friends, just testing new things out and to not get so worked up over losing money. The rest of the story is in the blog I have made to track my progress on a mission of mine. But basically I took 1500 play chips and turned into a million sold it for 10 dollars real money and going to grind that up to 1000. Anyways Ill being updating every day or so with progress through out the limits, starting at 5/10 cent... even though I obviously wont be jumping up many stakes... you may proceed with the flamage :club:http://playmoneydreams.blogspot.com/also, start from the bottom up
gl in your quest.
Haha I couldn't believe there was sites that actually bought play chips but after googling it, I found http://www.tradeyourchips.com/index.php and yep they will buy your chips at a million a pop for 10.50. Ill have tonights results up soon.
this is what they resell them at:
E-check / Credit Card $19 per Million$10.5 per 500K chips$5.75 per 250K chips PokerStars Direct Transfer Prices: $15 Per Million$8 per 500K chips$4.25 per 250K chips$14.5 each - 2 to 5 Million$14 each - 5 Million or more
LOL people actually spend money on play money chips?
same people that buy bottled water.
Shhhhhh!!!I work for a major bottled water company - on the marketing side... I like to think that we could sell snow to eskimos**Inuits for those of you who consider eskimo a racist term.
I used to play for play money on party poker, this thread made me go check, and i have 2.7 million there....anyone want to buy them?
I'll give you 2.7 mill for 2.7 play chips.

how do you all get that many chips, ive never really tried but the most ive ever gotten is 90k i play mostly micro limits for fun though

Yea Im not sure why anyone would want to buy them, i guess to play the high stakes games cause you know there alot of good players at those stakes, ahem...me...ahem but seriously I just always wanted to do it then when I found out I could sell them I said I would turn play money into a grand... Im at 90 now, feel free to leave comments on the blog.

er rather wait for a hand when people go all in every hand its kinda fool proof.
whats the "system" you were talking about on your blog