Lets Whip It Out And See Whos Is Bigger!

Villian is 42/20 and has been playing erratically. Spewage?Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.10/$0.256 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $34.75UTG+1: $44.15CO: $35.70Hero: $41.05SB: $46.55BB: $8.65Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is Button with Q :D T :club:3 folds, Hero raises to $1, SB raises to $3.25, BB folds, Hero calls.Flop: J :) Q :) 6 :D ($6.75, 2 players)SB bets $4.5, Hero raises to $9.5, SB calls.Turn: 8 :D ($25.75, 2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $11, SB folds.Uncalled bets: $11 returned to Hero. Results:Final pot: $25.75

I hate the min raise on the flop. Are you trying trying to project strength?I don't like pricing someone in on a draw or a cheap re-pop that'll clearly force us to dump the hand. If you raise it to 15 or 20, then he needs to commit his stack to play back at you.

Anyone like a bigger turn bet? With this one, I don't think we're folding out a better hand, and the only worse hand calling probably has a good amount of outs
Yeah, I mean, it looks like we're essentially priced in with any reasonably-sized bet...might actually be an argument for a push.
Is there a reason you're basically min-raising the flop?
it's fulltilt.fulltilt breeds passive poker play.--i'm not advising going nuts with TPTenKicker, but I am advising raising something worth raising. If you dont wanna play a big pot with your hand, which I doubt you do and would probably fold to a shovel on the flop, then just call and make the "hand" decision on the turn.If you raise the flop you really need to bet more on the turn. Try to look past this hand and think about how you'd play top two here, or a set, or TPTK. You'd raise more on the flop, and you'd bet more on the turn, no?If you advance, people will eventually pick up on your betting tells, so I think it's important to bet like you would with a hand, and "without" a hand...although you "have a hand" here, it's obvious you are not confident..Hindsight is 20/20, but you need to be sure that you are careful of your bet sizing post flop, and your actions as well...if not for $25 nl, then work on it towards reaching the middle limits of NL cash games.- Jordan