Is Dn Gay? Article.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Mr. MAXIMA, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

"Mr. MAXIMA, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."
HAHA i think I heard that one before.
I find out FridayIf I get accepted (I did Early) then I'll buy the first round for you and Eyank
If you get accepted let me know. Come up here and we will party one weekend.
tell me you are not this dumb?? for one BLUFF THE DONKEY...they are writing fictional (almost slanderous) stories to bluff morons into starting threads like this
Dang hey! Without you, sir, I would never have realised that this was a joke!
Dang hey! Without you, sir, I would never have realised that this was a joke!
lol i :club: mercHey you work for BMO don't you? I got a name to call for a summer job thereTHat'd be funIra
All I know is that I get gay and horny for myself everyday! :club:Aint nuthin' wrong with relations, sometimes when I am alone, I relate to myself. -The Nutty Professor
He's Daniel, the Effeminate HeterosexualHe's so terribly conjectual.Why he behaves that way, he's not gay!He's just Daniel, he's swishy yes it's trueBut he's as straight as me, and probably you!The effeminate heterosexualNo use getting intellectualBecause nobody knows whyHe runs like a girl, he throws like a girl,Walks like a girl, talks like a girlHe's Daniel and I'll tell you so help meHe's all guy!!!He's asked us to say, he's straight and not gayHe's Daniel the Effeminate Heterosexual!"SNL- Lyle: The Effeminate Heterosexual"Not that there is anything wrong with that.-Seinfeldnegreanu2.jpgI'm not gay either, but I'd hit that! (serious SW)HAHA!!!!!!
Anyone seen this new Halo 3 preview?!http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3155651
Hey fleung, the link didn't work.I saw some pretty cool flight and fighting scenes at futureshop and at the end it just said something along the lines of "halo wars"is this the same preview?
I find out FridayIf I get accepted (I did Early) then I'll buy the first round for you and Eyank
sweet hahahau only posted this like 4 days ago and i just realied it :)GL.....
Look at his eyes, the way he looks at me. It’s obvious he wants me.6e0f2d75.jpg
i think i recognize you from the bathroom at the bellagio. i was at the urenal next too you and you really should change your name too Sam_Soft2.5 :club: