Hi. I'm gamboooling, as my current Stars roll is only $200ish, from whatever I turned some FPPs into during my bustoness.Anywho, villain is 14/4/0.00 over 80 hands.There's two decisions in this hand, one preflop, and one of the flop, and I think they are both very reads based, and I'm trusting PT data here, anyone else down?PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $2 BB (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)UTG ($109.10)MP ($259.50)Gambooooooler ($255.30)Button ($189.15)SB ($144.90)BB ($104.35)Preflop: Gambooooooler is CO with T :D , T :D . UTG raises to $6, 1 fold, Gambooooooler calls $6, Button calls $6, SB calls $5, BB calls $4.Flop: ($30) 6 :D , 3 :) , 4 :club:(5 players)SB checks, BB checks, UTG bets $22, Gambooooooler folds...I'll post my thoughts after some discussion.tyty.

Yeah, I have no problem with the fold there. I'd say it defines reverse implied odds pretty well. If you have the best hand you're not winning much and if you have the worst hand you're losing a lot.

Why no 3-bet preflop?
because against a player that tight/passive you're not going to gain anything as they'll likely not come over the top again even with AA or KK...leaving you with more money in the pot and no better idea where you stand.As played this type of player certianly isnt going to c-bet a non made hand...especially into 4 players. so you can pretty well assume he has a big hand here.
So what are your thoughts?
Ah, pretty much what everyone else said.It's a pretty straight forward call pf, hoping to get a bit of a pot built up for when I spike my set.On the flop he leads for 3/4 of the pot, or whatever it was, into 3 or 4 players, he has to have a hand here. I fold.So did everyone else, so I have no idea what he had.