Poker In The Worcester Colleges

uggggghh, im finishing up my degree and the cash games at worcester state and assumption they were a joke. Secondly theres a tournament once a week at purple shamrock? god its been a year and i have no idea what the actual name was. Its an irish bar, 50 people, 20 dollar buy in and unlimited buy ins for the first hour. I literally won it 3 weeks in a row, then got caught up in school work so stopped going last year.

uggggghh, im finishing up my degree and the cash games at worcester state and assumption they were a joke. Secondly theres a tournament once a week at purple shamrock? god its been a year and i have no idea what the actual name was. Its an irish bar, 50 people, 20 dollar buy in and unlimited buy ins for the first hour. I literally won it 3 weeks in a row, then got caught up in school work so stopped going last year.
where do u go to school???? i go to assumption
where do u go to school???? i go to assumption
Clearly, neither of you is an English Major.