NEXT TIME YOU START A THREAD ABOUT BEING A NOOB WHY DONT YOU USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION! YSAPKYS BUT DONT POST RESULTS TO PROVE OTHERWISE ANYWAYS!anyways yea welcome
Hmmm. Where to begin ?a. Stop shoutingb. Newbies don't get to call out other "noobs"c. It's YSAPSKYd. Why does he need the search function ? Did he already post his introduction ?Hello Ghostlove...........Welcome !Most many some people here are nice :club:

Welcome Newbie'sI was a Noob not too long ago and still sort of am. You will find mostly pretty cool people here and a few jackazzes who think they are god's gift to poker forums. Ignore the haters and pay attention to the strat forum. There's lots of good advice and things to learn there. Welcome.-Bear

ghostlovescore is a name of a song by a band called Nightwish
wow, good thing I read this thread, was gonna ask you that.Best song by them, and my favorite band, now if they can just find a damn singer alreadyOh and welcome!
wow, good thing I read this thread, was gonna ask you that.Best song by them, and my favorite band, now if they can just find a damn singer alreadyOh and welcome!
hells yeah! nightwish is awsome. i hope the singer is awsome tho. its hard to picture them with sumone else tho