I Got Cheated, Stars Is Letting It Happen

Hey Hanguk, just wondering why you outed yourself as being the Cookiemonster? Too lazy to logg off & log on?
I had logged in under the cookie monster because someone who knew it was me alerted me to this thread:http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...showtopic=81784I had logged in to cookie it, but then it got locked before I could hit reply. I forgot about logging out in my rage about what was happening, and went to post this 20 minutes later. Much to my surprise, I saw "Cookie Monster" as the OP. :club: I had outed myself as being the Cookie Monster (among others) in another thread, but most people didn't see it because they never saw said thread.
I had logged in under the cookie monster because someone who knew it was me alerted me to this thread:http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...showtopic=81784I had logged in to cookie it, but then it got locked before I could hit reply. I forgot about logging out in my rage about what was happening, and went to post this 20 minutes later. Much to my surprise, I saw "Cookie Monster" as the OP. :club: I had outed myself as being the Cookie Monster (among others) in another thread, but most people didn't see it because they never saw said thread.
I pity the fool who has me in their avatar!
If someone figured out how to cheat in a HU tourney, then I'd jump right on the interweb broccoli wagon.
meh whatever, i'm over it, but after the Fund Transfer fiasco, I'm done with Stars.

I was starting to wonder why Cookie Monster was randomly starting a thread. Kinda sucks you're too lazy to sign out and get your real account. Your not the only person whose made this mistake. I once started a thread under my Prahlad Friedman account then got no serious answers to my question

I was starting to wonder why Cookie Monster was randomly starting a thread. Kinda sucks you're too lazy to sign out and get your real account. Your not the only person whose made this mistake. I once started a thread under my Prahlad Friedman account then got no serious answers to my question
LOL
now if we could just find out who clay aiken isi have a feeling this will be a classic FCP thread but maybe not
RodReynoldsdoubt it, the ISAP Squad on the other hand...
:club:
now if we could just find out who clay aiken isi have a feeling this will be a classic FCP thread but maybe not
go to OT and find the "outing the joke accounts" thread.

You need to calm down a little. Threatening stars will get you no where.Money transfers on stars are also not for cashing out. I don't think a lot of sites will let you transfer your entire bankroll

You need to calm down a little. Threatening stars will get you no where.Money transfers on stars are also not for cashing out. I don't think a lot of sites will let you transfer your entire bankroll
I'm finally calmed.And yes, they let me do the transfer.
I'm finally calmed.And yes, they let me do the transfer.
That's good to hear. That would piss me off too if a guy was doing that to me, but it sounds like he was exploiting the rules, like a true *******. Not much stars can do.

after settling down, i realize that, but at the same time, i'm still flippant about the scenario of having my ability to move funds severed. I have no clue what happened, and no one provided me an explanation for it, 15 minutes after they started working again, I received an e-mail basically saying, "You have no restrictions on your account, we have no clue what you're talking about."That's the main reason I've washed my hands clean of Stars now.

and I strongly think that in HU games the time should be much shorterto act that is.
I agree, especially after this.In NL/PL games, where there's much more to think about, it's understandable to have extended time and a time bank.In a limit game, where it's mostly mechanical, it's retarded. 20 seconds should be more than enough time to ponder a call, heads up or full ring.

Quitting stars because of this is ridiculous. They handled it a lot better than most others would. A lot of sites would have just sent you a default message about it that may or may not actually answer your question. Others will just ignore it.NO site would offer to recompense you for what happened. And they're right not to - because you werent cheated.Stars has exceptional support. I dont play much there at the moment, but i can definitely appreciate how well they treat their players.

NO site would offer to recompense you for what happened. And they're right not to - because you werent cheated.
I wasn't asking to be compensated for this event. What I was asking for was them to hand down some kind of punishment on this guy -- even some kind of warning. That wasn't done, and I'm still miffed about that.Whatever, my money's off there, and it probably will go back when I'm no longer pissed about it. But until they fix their limit heads up tourneys, I will no longer be playing any of them.
What I was asking for was them to hand down some kind of punishment on this guy -- even some kind of warning. That wasn't done, and I'm still miffed about that.
Warning for what?He didnt do anything wrong. It's a matter of whether or not they should change the rules. Stars is one of the few sites that actually will take player requests into consideration. If you want to try and persuade them to change the rules, then you should approach it differently. From the email exchange, it looks like you want the head of the guys first born son.