I Got Cheated, Stars Is Letting It Happen

I just got cheated out of a Heads-Up Razz tournament by some douchebag who used his TIME BANK on EVERY MINUTE DECISION, and when kindly asked to speed up, slowed down. I only was able to play 4 hands of any consequence after being cold-decked, which was starting at the 60/120 level, and bricked out on those, leaving me with very little breathing room. Once I was down to 4BB at 80/160, THEN he sped up, until I doubled up, at which point he slowed down, and once I was back down to 3BB, he sped up again, at which point I bust. I was planning on reporting him anyway, but I was extra pissed over the fact that I lost, so that made me want to report him all the more.Here's the correspondence between myself and Stars:I was literally cheated out of my first round match of the Razz Heads Up Tournament. ID: 36701438, Username: HangukMiguk.My opponent, EdsRed, continued to let his timer run down on every hand, including his own bring-in. He let this happen until the 80/160 level, when I was left with absolutely no chips, because he took forever to act, and I had no chance to see any hands.During the tournament, I kindly asked him to speed his action up, even noticing that he had three tournaments running.HangukMiguk said, "sir, i realize you're three tabling and all, but considering the other two are full ring, could you please speed up little?"At which point, he began using his time bank every other time it was his action. At this point, I pulled up his other tournament tables and discovered that they were full ring tables, and he was not involved in hands when he was doing this to me. Not only that, but he was not pulling this crap on those tables.At this point, I asked again:HangukMiguk said, "will you hurry up? you're not even involved in hands when you're doing this!"He began doing it more frequently, up until the 80/160 level, at which point, I had only 500 in chips left, and busted.This is absolutely ridiculous! I have never been treated so poorly by an opponent in my life. I am not a sore loser, if I had won this match, I would've still reported this suspicious behavior. Regardless, there should be measures put into place to protect players from this, such as making Heads Up tournaments the same as the Fast cash game tables, with no time bank, or raise each level's time period up to 15 minutes, or both.I am absolutely sickened that this happened to me! If action is not taken on this individual, I will pull all of my money off of PokerStars and never redeposit. I love your tournament action and love your soft Razz games, but I can get soft Razz games at Full Tilt, and good tournament action on Bodog, Full Tilt, and UltimateBet.Note: My table # to start was Table #5. As I am writing this, he is currently doing the same thing to his 2nd round opponent on table 3 (Opponent: Phrantic).-----------------------------------------------Hello xxxxx,Thanks for your email.As much as I understand your frustration, there is no rule against aplayer using their allotted time to act on their hand.I can assure you most players do not take so long to act on their hands;however, they are entitled to do so.I hope that an isolated incident of a player who acted within the rulesbut perhaps was inconsiderate does not prevent you from future play on oursite. Wherever you choose to play we wish you only the best of luck.Regards,Patrick K.PokerStars Support Team---------------------------------------------The fact is he is cheating everyone he plays against in this tournament! It is not about me, it is about him getting away with cheating players by wearing down their chip stacks till the only have like 3 bets left.He did this to me, then sped up when I was in desperation mode, when I had doubled up, he was back to using all of his time.This is ludicrous that you would let someone get away with cheating people out of a heads up tournament just "because people are allowed to use their allotted time." That does NOT make it ethical! If I entered a NLHE tournament, and started telling people my hole cards, and then at the end of the hand, showed them, and I was telling the truth, is that not cheating too? Of course it is, live tournaments have penalties against that. But because we are able to, would you not reprimand me?The fact is, I got cheated, and his second round opponent, whether he wins or not, is being cheated. If EdsRed makes it to the third round, his opponent there will be cheated too. If he is not reprimanded for this, I WILL pull my funds.--------------------------------------Hello xxxxx,Technically it is not against the rules to take up to the full 25seconds offered (35 seconds in selected No Limit and Pot Limit ringgames) in which to act. However, if someone is regularly using thefull amount of time to act for basic folding decisions, we will sendthem a non-binding request asking them to be more considerate,perhaps playing in fewer games or paying better attention to the game.In the meantime, you may want to look for our games listed with theword "(fast)" in the name. In these games a player has far less timeto act and the games are generally much speedier. Multi-tablers tendto avoid them, and thus you may find these more to your liking.These "Fast" games are available at most limits and in most games.Thank you for choosing PokerStars. Please do not hesitate to let usknow any time you need anything.Regards,Patrick K.PokerStars Support Team---------------------------------------------I don't care about the fast games. This was a tournament. If you didn't offer an unnecessary time bank in a HEADS UP LIMIT RAZZ TOURNAMENT, we would not be having this problem.EdsRed was using his TIME BANK ON THE BRING-IN! As in, he was dealt the high card, and used his time bank CONTEMPLATING THE BRING-IN! I can't even count how many times he did this to me during this match.I have never had any problems with Stars support up until now. I've recommended the software based on your support alone. Please don't make me eat my words.---------------------------------------------Hello xxxxx,I am happy to pass your feedback along so that we can consider anypossible changes. However, until then, we cannot dictate when a playeruses maximum time to act on any action to them.Regards,Patrick K.PokerStars Support Team---------------------------------------------At which point, I've decided I've had enough and decide to pull my funds.I IM one of my friends who plays on Stars who I regularly do cross site transfers with, so I can get my money off quickly:(10:01:02 PM) on340se7en: can i trade back what money i still have on stars to you?(10:01:07 PM) on340se7en: i'm pulling off of there(10:01:18 PM) scottyno86: how much is that(10:01:31 PM) on340se7en: xxxxxxxxxxx(10:01:34 PM) scottyno86: sure*At which point, I go to the lobby to transfer. What is written below will speak for itself:*(10:02:14 PM) on340se7en: WHAT THE FUCK!(10:02:21 PM) on340se7en: STARS HAS DISABLED FUND TRANSFERS!(10:02:23 PM) on340se7en: FOR ME!(10:02:27 PM) scottyno86: ?(10:03:12 PM) on340se7en: i'm seriously looking at requests right now, Transfer Funds is greyed out.I then reply to Stars support:Now then, please re-enable my funds transfers so I can transfer my remaining funds to one of my friends who still wants to play at stars in exchange for some of his money on Full Tilt. I am currently looking at the lobby right now, and Transfer Funds is unclickable.-------------------------------------------------Hello xxxxx,Perhaps you logged on to the ".net" version of the software?Regards,Patrick K.PokerStars Support Team-----------------------------------------------I am NOT logged into the .net software, I have never even visited the .net site. If I was logged into the .net software, I wouldn't have seen this stupid heads up Razz tournament to start this entire mess.I'm not kidding, I want my funds transfers reinstated immediately!----------------------------------------------More to come...EDIT: Now the whole FCP world knows who the Cookie Monster is. On that note:cookiecarers8.jpg

couple thingsfirst, not it makes sense why the Cookie Monster always had such great timingalso, stars has a good point. It very possible that he would go card dead thus him playing slow would hurt him. But yeah, I dont see why they wont allow you to transfer funds

couple thingsfirst, not it makes sense why the Cookie Monster always had such great timingalso, stars has a good point. It very possible that he would go card dead thus him playing slow would hurt him. But yeah, I dont see why they wont allow you to transfer funds
first, good pointsecond, right, but at the same time, I'm a very aggressive Razz player. Had I have had a chance to see more Fourths and more hands early, I would've been able to have more than a fighting chance to beat him. He however, basically cut that advantage out from under me by undertaking a strategy of going to time in blatant bring-in/complete/fold scenarios, which kept him above me in chips, and made sure the limits pressured me with a shortstack.and I STILL haven't heard back from stars regarding them cutting my transfers.
hahaha-1.jpg PWNED BY SELF
As if the part about Razz didn't give it away... :club:
full tilt is much better IMO....softer SnG action, softer MTT, fuzzy avatars. what more could u ask for in a poker site????
Most of my money IS on Full Tilt, I prefer their software.

i used to transfer $ to stars from my buddies as stars wouldnt accept my payment...then fulltilt hit my brain, and i havnt turned back. not that ive done too great or anything, but my $ seems to last longer, and the software is much easier to navigate, IMO.i play recreationally, gambling is my form of entertainment...if i win, great, if i lose, oh well...its better than a night at the movies w/ the ball and chain. although i do like to know the tips to keep the edge over the villain...myplayis "not quite rab"

You encountered a player who was willing to force the blinds up and only play a few hands. big dealThere are thousands of players at stars and it's doubtful that you would run into this same player HU in the future.let it goYou have NOT been "cheated" and the fact that the other player was able to tilt you is very telling IMHO. Stars handled this very professionally. poker players.....sheeshedit: I actually thought this was a joke for the first couple of sentences and then paused my dvd of 24 season 2 so I could read your complete post. back to 24....wahooo

You encountered a player who was willing to force the blinds up and only play a few hands. big dealThere are thousands of players at stars and it's doubtful that you would run into this same player HU in the future.let it goYou have NOT been "cheated" and the fact that the other player was able to tilt you is very telling IMHO. Stars handled this very professionally. poker players.....sheesh
I was going to say pretty much the same thing, but GWC decided to be the asshole before I could do it. But I agree with everything he said here, you didn't get cheated and support (as always) has acted in a very professional matter.
I was going to say pretty much the same thing, but GWC decided to be the asshole before I could do it. But I agree with everything he said here, you didn't get cheated and support (as always) has acted in a very professional matter.
Then explain why my ability to move funds was severed...they may be right, but they have no call doing this.
Then explain why my ability to move funds was severed...they may be right, but they have no call doing this.
Withdraw to Neteller?

You'll never know who the king is. He will continue to show up uninvited and challenge people to duels and advertise his great great XBox 360 games Big Bumpin', Poketbike Racer, and Sneak King. 4.99 at your local BK offer only applicable in US.

You'll never know who the king is. He will continue to show up uninvited and challenge people to duels and advertise his great great XBox 360 games Big Bumpin', Poketbike Racer, and Sneak King. 4.99 at your local BK offer only applicable in US.
Burger King serves spam now ?
what a good King you are, the games are $3.99 not 4.99 go check bk.comYou lose, your out of a job.Im the new king biatch :club: