My 2nd Ever Brag Post

Bodog $10 rebuy, $5K Guaranteed, 206 players, took it down for $1325, with only an add-on. My biggest single cash ever. I suck, so this was very fun and special for me. I may be getting better at this game. :club:

Bodog $10 rebuy, $5K Guaranteed, 206 players, took it down for $1325, with only an add-on. My biggest single cash ever. I suck, so this was very fun and special for me. I may be getting better at this game. :D
I doubt it! :club:
Nice. Always nice to get that first big win, it can catapault (sp?) you to great things. Keep it going.
i wish i hadnt made 3 final tables in one week inc. a win, it made me think im a lot better than i am. result = donations

Julie and the OP sittin' in a treeF U C K I N GFirst came love, then came marriageThen came the OP's first big mtt win for which he created a thread in general poker that will probably get him flamed.I'm here all week.Nice win, pussy.

If you would like, I can remind you that you suck every couple days? :club:
lol, please do. not that the fact that i notice it myself 12 times daily..
i wish i hadnt made 3 final tables in one week inc. a win, it made me think im a lot better than i am. result = donations
Rab with another fantastic banner. +1
Julie and the OP sittin' in a treeF U C K I N GFirst came love, then came marriageThen came the OP's first big mtt win for which he created a thread in general poker that will probably get him flamed.I'm here all week.Nice win, pussy.
Probably??? How about metaphysical certitude...

OK, played the same event at 8pm last night and finished 4th after my AA got cracked by a flush, 178 players, and won myself $400 this time on 2 rebuys and the add-on. I do thank the earlier poster for the advice to immediately rebuy at the start of the event. I'm on a poker roll.

OK, played the same event at 8pm last night and finished 4th after my AA got cracked by a flush, 178 players, and won myself $400 this time on 2 rebuys and the add-on. I do thank the earlier poster for the advice to immediately rebuy at the start of the event. I'm on a poker roll.
Play the Sunday million. Sounds like you're a guaranteed final table right now, and the payouts there are much bigger.
Play the Sunday million. Sounds like you're a guaranteed final table right now, and the payouts there are much bigger.
quite the understatement there, wouldn't you say?