Got The Blues In St. Louis

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My 50 to your 100?
of course. same bet. Nucks win in 6 games or less I win $50. otherwise I owe you $100.just didn't want you to think I was fukkin around. I assumed you'd be honest with your original intent.cool. bet.PS I figure if we just have enough bets I have to win one of them right? so remind me, what was our other bet? I've totally lost track...I'm sure I'll come across it in another thread but can't remember right now.
of course. same bet. Nucks win in 6 games or less I win $50. otherwise I owe you $100.just didn't want you to think I was fukkin around. I assumed you'd be honest with your original intent.cool. bet.PS I figure if we just have enough bets I have to win one of them right? so remind me, what was our other bet? I've totally lost track...I'm sure I'll come across it in another thread but can't remember right now.
Yeah I thought that's what you wanted, and I assumed you'd have accepted the bet before you saw the outcome of the first game. Our other bet is who will win more games St. Louis vs Anaheim in the first round for $50.Strat I'm gonna give you the freeroll on this bet since it was kind of yours so $10 coming your way if we win.
Strat I'm gonna give you the freeroll on this bet since it was kind of yours so $10 coming your way if we win.
Class act right there. Good show sir.
Yeah I thought that's what you wanted, and I assumed you'd have accepted the bet before you saw the outcome of the first game. Our other bet is who will win more games St. Louis vs Anaheim in the first round for $50.Strat I'm gonna give you the freeroll on this bet since it was kind of yours so $10 coming your way if we win.
oh right...for some reason I thought it was a basketball bet until I realized you're rarely in the bball forum. we pretty much just mod-pressed our other bet. guess I didn't really increase my chances of finally beating you by randomness. ok, I'm saying it's insight on this one then! ego press!! :club:
oh right...for some reason I thought it was a basketball bet until I realized you're rarely in the bball forum. we pretty much just mod-pressed our other bet. guess I didn't really increase my chances of finally beating you by randomness. ok, I'm saying it's insight on this one then! ego press!! :club:
I only need the Blues to win one game to win the other bet :ts
I only need the Blues to win one game to win the other bet :club:
I HATE YOU!!!!!damn, even if I win I can see the whole end-of-Rounders bit "I'm paying zu wit ur own monies"...sigh, at least I'll be down to -$4200 or something
lol ray you don't need to do that... just doing what I do best... mild trolling accompanied by bet-ducking
Haha, well it's no worries man, maybe if I win, give me a juicy parlay and I'll throw 10 down and we'll split that.
Haha, well it's no worries man, maybe if I win, give me a juicy parlay and I'll throw 10 down and we'll split that.
if the blues pull out the win, you're so putting it on them to win the conference. this anh/sj game looks good. love that crazy randy is putting hiller in. is he TRYING to make a controversy and force another trade like what happened with bryz? I am a huge hiller fan but I don't like that decision.
if the blues pull out the win, you're so putting it on them to win the conference. this anh/sj game looks good. love that crazy randy is putting hiller in. is he TRYING to make a controversy and force another trade like what happened with bryz? I am a huge hiller fan but I don't like that decision.
how do you like it now..Shutout in game 1... :club:
hrm...not nearly as interesting as I thought it would be.good game yesterday...oh wait, no it wasn't ...blues suck :club:
any chance you want to bet total points in 09/10+10/11 regular seasons, blues vs canucks? I'd go as high as $500 on this one. I await your excuses.
any chance you want to bet total points in 09/10+10/11 regular seasons, blues vs canucks? I'd go as high as $500 on this one. I await your excuses.
Prediction: Strategy backs out after Fleung accepts bet.