Poker Results Of The Day

The poker I played today was two freerolls. Both on expekt.com with over 3000 entrants. I finished 22th and 7th. What you all think of that? Easy to do, or a little bit impressing? I am a play money player until I am 18.

i think that you are pathetic for a few reasons.1. bragging about making the final three tables on a free roll when (90% of the field is not trying is weak.)2. wasting your time to make a useless post about it.take the $4.20 that you made on the free roll and buy a hamburger.

Say what you think, let me see you enter back to back tournaments with over 3000 entrants, and finish better than 22th and 7th.
say what i think, ok, letts see you finish in top 22 in back to back 5$ mtts on stars. you wont be able to, ill lay 100$ on it.

why did you even ask this in your first post

Easy to do, or a little bit impressing?
if you were going to say this in you very next post. if you already have a set answer that you think is right why ask the question above in the first place.
Say what you think, let me see you enter back to back tournaments with over 3000 entrants, and finish better than 22th and 7th.
The poker I played today was two freerolls. Both on expekt.com with over 3000 entrants. I finished 22th and 7th. What you all think of that? Easy to do, or a little bit impressing? I am a play money player until I am 18.
Give me 10$ and I'll try.

be careful what you say here man, we're all high rollers.as in we like to roll when we're high.Honestly spending all that time in 1 day on play money sounds like a big waste of time to me. You have no money to show for it and no bragging rights unfortunatly.

I remember years ago winning a freeroll that had over 5000 entries and thought, wow I must be good. I followed up by making final tables in a couple of more freerolls in the weeks after and thought, wow I must be good.Well let me tell you, I was not that good. Just a luckbox being groomed for the disasters that follow.Enter a Neg O young grasshopper and you will find merit in your results. It's only a ten spot, but is full of promising real players.Your post REQUIRES flaming. You will understand in due time. If you don't ever understand then that means you quit playing poker. Good Luck.

I remember years ago winning a freeroll that had over 5000 entries and thought, wow I must be good. I followed up by making final tables in a couple of more freerolls in the weeks after and thought, wow I must be good.Well let me tell you, I was not that good. Just a luckbox being groomed for the disasters that follow.Enter a Neg O young grasshopper and you will find merit in your results. It's only a ten spot, but is full of promising real players.Your post REQUIRES flaming. You will understand in due time. If you don't ever understand then that means you quit playing poker. Good Luck.
hahah owned!guess what..i won a tournament on stacked, i beat the most complicated AI system ever and DN was in the tourney so it was like I actually beat him. It was amazing. Im so good, i should be Protege! but im only 11 :club:

I didn't get there because of luck, let me tell you that. And it was for real money, not play money. Some of you misunderstand with purpose it seems, when all say things, that frankly, you are just making up. You like to talk sh it to other people, don't you. Well, that was it for me in this forum, I thought there was civility and kindness here, not just geeks with no heart. I talked some **** in a reply here, but that was only cause I got something at me.

I didn't get there because of luck, let me tell you that. And it was for real money, not play money. Some of you misunderstand with purpose it seems, when all say things, that frankly, you are just making up. You like to talk sh it to other people, don't you. Well, that was it for me in this forum, I thought there was civility and kindness here, not just geeks with no heart. I talked some **** in a reply here, but that was only cause I got something at me.
the thing is ppl on this site are playing for thousands of dollars a night noone really cares that u made $2.99u can go work @ mcdonalds and make 6.50 an hour, u probably spent 4+ hours playing these tourneys