Have Set, Flush Draw Hits River. Fold, Call Or Raise?

2/4. Have notes on CO: very loose player, limps into many pots with weak hands (J-7, 8-5, etc...) Leads out with TP or better on flop, check/calls weak draws (gutshots, flush draws on paired boards) w/o pot odds.Pre-flop: EP limps, MP limps CO limps, I limp with :):club: on the button. Blinds check. Flop: :D:D:) Blinds check, EP bets, MP folds, CO calls, I raise, blinds fold, both EP and CO call.Turn: :) Both check, I bet, they call.River: :D EP bets, CO raises. What do you do?What could they have?

EP played it like a flush as well, and he's left to act.Pot = 12 BB calling 2, likely at best getting 6.5 : 1.It's unlikely both hit two pairs with this 4 or held off until this river to bet/raise with an Ace.fold and at least you still get a read for consolation

This is tough. We don't have a read on EP, so I'm going to guess that he has something like A4. As far as CO, if we don't have him tagged as a bluffer, I'm not sure there's much he raises on the river here that we're ahead of. Since we're now stuck in the middle and EP could 3-bet if we call, I'm very tempted to fold here. Obviously, if it's one bet back to me I'm calling this all day long. Since it's 2 and could get raised behind me, I think I'm probably folding.

This is tough. We don't have a read on EP, so I'm going to guess that he has something like A4. As far as CO, if we don't have him tagged as a bluffer, I'm not sure there's much he raises on the river here that we're ahead of. Since we're now stuck in the middle and EP could 3-bet if we call, I'm very tempted to fold here. Obviously, if it's one bet back to me I'm calling this all day long. Since it's 2 and could get raised behind me, I think I'm probably folding.
Great guess on what EP has. For the other results, I folded.CO had :D:club: