how many raked hands have you played in march?

Thats a whole lot of hands, I see an average of 400 hands a day and usually play 5-6 days a week so probably average 10,000 hands a month.

I hate to resay this, as I know some people are getting a little anoyed, but do you realize, depending on your limits, that you could have gotten about $800 from me if you played those amount of hands on Full Tilt? In one month?Anyway, if you are interested and are not yet a Full Tilt member, use the link below to sign up or type "Maya" in the bonus code and you'll get 10% of the rake they take from you.Good Luck.Oh yeah, I have about 15000 hands in March.

They send me a monthly statement with the amount of each person's rake. I transfer half the money they give me to you. You will get it in your account as long as the amount is more than $5. If not, it will carry over to the next month. Message me if you have any further questions.It's a win win situation, you get to play like you normally do, and then you get extra money at the end of the month.Good Luck

They send me a monthly statement with the amount of each person's rake. I transfer half the money they give me to you. You will get it in your account as long as the amount is more than $5. If not, it will carry over to the next month.  Message me if you have any further questions.It's a win win situation, you get to play like you normally do, and then you get extra money at the end of the month.Good Luck
do you send each person who you pay their statement for how much they raked in the given month? if not I don't really see how anyone could trust that they are getting the correct amount of money each month for their rake back.

So far everyone has trusted me, I guess it's better than nothing. But I can and will show anyone who is interested their portion of the statement. I am here to be fair to everyone. It's a win win situation and I have no intention of cheating anyone.Fact is, if you are going to join and play, why not trust me and take a chance, it's better than not getting paid at all. I wish someone did this with me, I would have made $435 this month. Good Luck