What Should I Name My New Dog?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice work on getting a boxer. I'll never own another kind of dog. Poker names...... I don't know. Redraw, TP of TK, gutshot, rock, Ace, ..... My boxer's name is Sadie and she kicks *** so good luck!

Nice work on getting a boxer. I'll never own another kind of dog. Poker names...... I don't know. Redraw, TP of TK, gutshot, rock, Ace, ..... My boxer's name is Sadie and she kicks *** so good luck!
I actually like that name alot for a dog.

When naming an animal, I've always found TWO syllables to be best. I have had the following names for my animals.Siberian husky (Jasper)German Shepherd #1 (Leica)German Shepherd #2 (Kaiser)German Shepherd #3 (Navik)German Shepherd #4 (Arri)We wanted to name our dog Navik HUDSON but it didn't take.

We had a f***ing dog years ago, beautiful dog, it was. All Stations, it was. That's what I used to call it. That what I thought they was saying when I was little. All stations, you know. German shepard. Judy, her name was. Yeah, me dad f***ing put her down when I was little. I went on holiday with me nan, and, um, when I came back, right, he's fobbed us off with some right swaggy story about how it bit someone over at the park. The lying c**t. F***ing loved that dog! That broke my heart, that did. That dog never bit no one, did it Dan? So, call your dog All Stations