New Holdem & Omaha Idea

good question, but what about 6 of a kind?
I thought about this as well, but decided we'd better stick to a 5 card game (make your best 5 card hand) If we wont follow that rule, you'd have to account for 6 and 7 cards straight flushes, 6 of a kind, 3 pair, biggest boats (quads and trips), etc etc etc.

How about in Omaha (hi or hilo) you can use one to all four cards in your hand? That will be tons of actions.For your idea, Omaha high will be easier to pick, AAKK ds, QQJJ ds, TT99 ds, etc. In holdem if you pick AA, KK, etc it reduces your chance of hitting flush.But wait a sec, we need to define if 6 of a kind beats straight flush or what?The fun part will be if I know someone picks AA, KK, QQ in order... then I could easily pick 22, 33 then AA, KK, QQ.

we play a game of holdem but you get 4cards and throw away two before the betting starts, it favous the better players, in saying that I do well mixing it up with random hands, throwing away something like kq to keep 74, if you have kq and someone is playing a big hand ak aq your fu&&ed, I enjoy it so I can see how much more fun the full deck would be,imo definitely better for holdem though

Ok, someone with a few buddies try this out.I have yet to do so cuz i just thought of it, maybe we'll try it tomorrow at the FCP Toronto gathering.anywaysthe idea is everyone gets a deck of cards, everycard, and can look at all the cards.Now you have to pick 2, or 4 (for omaha) make a hand, and then start the game.there is another deck used to flop,turn,river.once that hand is finished, the cards you used go into a permanent muck, and you continue this way until all your cards are out.The idea i guess is to be able to play good hands when you want, and your junk when you want.Not sure if it would create more or less action.. but hey call me Jfarrel the 2nd
that's f***ing stupid, man. don't ever criticize another poster again.