Good Article On Mtt Play

when he's not spewing chips preflop, he is pretty solid, i will give you that.good post/very well written article.
yeah i enjoyed it thoroughly. very hard to put below on the nut flush there. i guess thats why you guys win turneys, you always suck out:)

Ok, now that I've actually read the article, it's a good read. The more you play poker, the more you understand that it's less about the cards. Anyone can say that, but understanding what that really means is much more difficult. Honestly, it's something that I'm only beginning to grasp. And yes, it's still absolutely true online. Table image (yours and theirs) ranks up there with pot-odds in terms of understanding the game.

http://www.pocketfives.com/2E694305-D3B8-4...FA8C7EFBCC.aspxthis is a very good article on MTT play. Author breaks down a hand with BELOWABOVE in great detail.
good article..That guy is a very good writer and seems to do a good job with analysis. Too bad he didn't make it to the final table there, that's where the real money starts to come in when you play rebuys
good article..That guy is a very good writer and seems to do a good job with analysis. Too bad he didn't make it to the final table there, that's where the real money starts to come in when you play rebuys
Looking at the numbers, Jeff is up about 70k in rebuys on Stars alone (10r,20r,30r,50r,100r,200r), so don't feel too bad for him. :-)
Looking at the numbers, Jeff is up about 70k in rebuys on Stars alone (10r,20r,30r,50r,100r,200r), so don't feel too bad for him. :-)
True... I don't doubt it... I was just thinking if I was in his position.. I don't get to play tournies all that often, but if I had that size of stack with that few of players left I would be very mad at myself to go out there when I was so close to the big money
True... I don't doubt it... I was just thinking if I was in his position.. I don't get to play tournies all that often, but if I had that size of stack with that few of players left I would be very mad at myself to go out there when I was so close to the big money
Yeah....it does.alsk;djfkl;asdj
interesting articlewhy can't people spell "losing"?
Such a simple mistake can make you look so stupid.I'm reading through and I'm really understading him and he's very inteligent and he's making sense then boom "loosing" **** dumb **** sucker. (sw)