Usa Players - Need Help - Been Out Of The Loop

USA players I need help. I have spent 30 minutes searching and really can't find the answer to my questions . . . and I'm lazy and tired of looking!! I'm not a newb so atleast try to keep the flames minimal :club: .I was playing 40+ hours per week before the whole ban thing and I have basically taken 2 months off to let this thing settle down a bit. Now I know which sites that still accept US players but what I don't know is how money can safely be transferred now. I used Firepay before but I know they are out. How are you guys transferring back and forth? I play 400NL - 1000NL . . . any concerns transferring large amounts? I probably wouldn't keep my whole roll online like I used to but would want atleast $3k - $4k on there . . . any worries or concerns you've experienced?Thanks in advance for the help! I'm itching to play again!

USA players I need help. I have spent 30 minutes searching and really can't find the answer to my questions . . . and I'm lazy and tired of looking!! I'm not a newb so atleast try to keep the flames minimal :club: .I was playing 40+ hours per week before the whole ban thing and I have basically taken 2 months off to let this thing settle down a bit. Now I know which sites that still accept US players but what I don't know is how money can safely be transferred now. I used Firepay before but I know they are out. How are you guys transferring back and forth? I play 400NL - 1000NL . . . any concerns transferring large amounts? I probably wouldn't keep my whole roll online like I used to but would want atleast $3k - $4k on there . . . any worries or concerns you've experienced?Thanks in advance for the help! I'm itching to play again!
this is straight out of the myplayisrab book of bankroll management, nh sir!
this is straight out of the myplayisrab book of bankroll management, nh sir!
Nice way to read the entire paragraph . . . Maybe you should have read this sentence first. I probably wouldn't keep my whole roll online like I used to but would want atleast $3k - $4k on there . . .

I'll say it again. I still use my debit card from my bank, just like I have for years now. if you really have problems you can use another service or just send a check. It's only illegal for credit card companies to allow transfers between poker sites.

I'll say it again. I still use my debit card from my bank, just like I have for years now. if you really have problems you can use another service or just send a check. It's only illegal for credit card companies to allow transfers between poker sites.
I believe its illegal for financial institutions, not just credit cards. So when this law takes hold I don't think you'll be able to do this anymore. Unless your bank is outside the US?Mark
I believe its illegal for financial institutions, not just credit cards. So when this law takes hold I don't think you'll be able to do this anymore. Unless your bank is outside the US?Mark
he's right. 2 weeks ago I wrote a 10 page paper on legislation in the past 40 years that makes internet gambling an illegal venture. damn legalese!