Where Do I Get That New Fcp Signature?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed. I stopped yesterday and told him I did. But I did tell him that I would keep the signature. I've asked him numerous times to stop PMing me and to leave me alone. The fact that he's saved pics of me to his computer is what pisses me off, not the fact that he posts them. Hell, I have hundreds of pictures online, go check my myspace or facebook, but saving them and posting them on a forum in an attempt to "embarrass" me is really dorky. I hope Chris Hanson finds you soon.If you don't mind me hijacking this thread, I got a PS3 today and am looking for any potential buyers. :club:
I have no real problems with Great_Dane, I always thought he was a little off, but nice enough. Lately though, he has just been getting into it with everybody and hijacking every thread and it's getting old. It's annoying to see a guy preaching so much about following the rules and making FCP a fun, cool place while his actions are constantly doing just the opposite. Also, it sounds like you are willing to stop all of this nonsense, let's hope he is too.
I have no real problems with Great_Dane, I always thought he was a little off, but nice enough. Lately though, he has just been getting into it with everybody and hijacking every thread and it's getting old. It's annoying to see a guy preaching so much about following the rules and making FCP a fun, cool place while his actions are constantly doing just the opposite. Also, it sounds like you are willing to stop all of this nonsense, let's hope he is too.
yeah he's clearly a wackjob
Check it out guys, a new PM I got from the Great himself:He also made me this nice picture and I'm flatteredWandigo.gifBy the way, if anyone wants Dane's address or phone #, I stumbled across that too if anyone wants to make some pranks. It should be a good time. Unless you want to re-ignore me and quit talking to me, then I will leave it be.I knew you couldn't ignore me forever. :)btw, this is very disturbing and creepy, you're making yourself look worse.
1st, that photobucket is AWESOME! new avatar time?2nd, don't do that. seriously
give you $700...
$810 and you pay shipping....
2nd, don't do that. seriously$810 and you pay shipping....
I'm not going to. Like I said, if he just re-ignores me and leaves me alone, I'm done with him. If he doesn't, I'll just prank him myself and maybe send some giant dildos to his house.Oh and about the PS3, PM me, we'll talk.
I'm not going to. Like I said, if he just re-ignores me and leaves me alone, I'm done with him. If he doesn't, I'll just prank him myself and maybe send some giant dildos to his house.Oh and about the PS3, PM me, we'll talk.
you should wait til the week before christmas to sell your ps3. youlll get 2 large on ebay, guaranteed.
you should wait til the week before christmas to sell your ps3. youlll get 2 large on ebay, guaranteed.
I set my "buy it now" to $925. If it gets picked up from that, I'm not going to complain about an almost $400 profit for not really doing anything. That'll certainly help pay for my christmas shopping. For all I know, Sony could release a bunch before Christmas and the market for them online will go down. My starting bid with no reserve is $450.

i havent been around most of the thanksgiving break so just now catching up on all this ridiculous wandigo/dane crap. i dont know the whole story behind who started what, but its ridiculous guys. both of you drop it or you will both take some time off from posting for a few weeks.

i havent been around most of the thanksgiving break so just now catching up on all this ridiculous wandigo/dane crap. i dont know the whole story behind who started what, but its ridiculous guys. both of you drop it or you will both take some time off from posting for a few weeks.
already been dropped. (for me, at least) was wondering where you've been :club:
already been dropped. (for me, at least) was wondering where you've been :club:
fair enough, if you have further issues address them to me in pm or msn.yea im all about defending yourself, but it seems like it has gone on and on and on back and forth and that does nothing to solve the issue but make more people mad, brings more people into it, and doesnt accomplish anything, will just progessively get worse.graci
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I hate it when you're the voice of reason. HATE IT!