Greatest Show On Tv

I would say most of the people who watch the show on a regular basis share the same opinion with me. The problem is the plots and subplots are too complicated, the subject-matter is too deep and sometimes disturbing and characters are too complex, so it's really not for people who watch TV for the sole purpose of being entertained. That being said, if you ever have some time to kill, I would strongly recommend that you start watching the show from season 1, episode 1. I guarantee that you will at the very least LOVE this show and, more than likely, see it as the best show on TV and one of the best TV series of all time.Here is a review of The Wire written by Stephen King for the entertainment weekly. http://www.ew.com/ew/article/commentary/0,...99_3_0_,00.html

You must be joking. This show is OK. Nothing compared to any REALITY TV! Survivor, Big Brother and Apprentice rule. If I were to pick a series though it would have to be LOST. Awesome show!ps. Poker in HDTV is wicked too, not that we need it HDTV but I'll take it!

I totally agree. The Wire is by far the best show on TV. I never miss it and don't think about calling me when it is on because I will not answer the phone. The first season has always been my favorite, but this season is giving it a run for it's money. Excellent season -- the look at the "young uns and hoppers" is facinating.

• 2 weeks later...

Best show by far is 24. Every episode is great and I can't understand how people only watch 1 show. I was hooked from the start.Then I'm a reality TV junkie so I'll go with Survivor, by far the best reality show. Curb is awesome as well. I'm also digging Friday Night Lights and Jericho.