2nd Hand Of A $22 Sng

Try and put these other two guys on a hand before looking at the results.Poker StarsNo Limit Holdem TournamentBlinds: t10/t209 playersConverterPre-flop: (9 players) bulldog999 is SB with ks.pngkc.png2 folds, MP1 calls t20 (pot was t30), 2 folds, CO calls t20 (pot was t50), Button calls t20 (pot was t70), bulldog999 raises to t110, BB folds, MP1 calls t90 (pot was t190), CO raises to t200, Button calls t180 (pot was t460), bulldog999 raises all-in t1480, MP1 calls all-in t1310, CO calls all-in t1220, Button folds.Uncalled bets: t60 returned to bulldog999. Flop: 4s.pngkh.pngad.png (t-760, 0 player + 3 all-in - Main pot: t4480)Turn: 5h.png (t-760, 0 player + 3 all-in - Main pot: t4480)River: 2c.png (t-760, 0 player + 3 all-in - Main pot: t4480)Results:Final pot: t-760CO showed 8d 6sbulldog999 showed Ks KcMP1 showed 9d TsThe A :club: is the other card on the flop. I don't know why it's not showing up.

not sure what limits and all that your playing but i would say mp has big slick sooted and cutoff is somthing like queens or some decent pair... bigtime donkey looking plays though. imo raise to a lot more to thin the field originally. post results gogo!

not sure what limits and all that your playing but i would say mp has big slick sooted and cutoff is somthing like queens or some decent pair... bigtime donkey looking plays though. imo raise to a lot more to thin the field originally. post results gogo!
he did...
he did...
haha my bad. for some reason i cant see the results unless i highlight everything ... the text is like invisible or something :club: must be my browser being stupid
haha my bad. for some reason i cant see the results unless i highlight everything ... the text is like invisible or something :club: must be my browser being stupid
they do that on purpose so you don't see the answer until you want to.
lol, does your browser not show where it says 22$ SNG in the subject line either?
exactly why you should never fold KK :club:
No exactly why you should never fold KK very early in a 20.00 sng.I swear some people deposit the min amount and push all in on their very 1st hand cuz..... ahh christ, i have no idea.
play at this level really comes down to math. Even though the 2 players knew the third had KK they were pot commited. You really cant fold a double flush draw preflop when you know youre up against a big pair.
please tell me you left off the SW
lol, does your browser not show where it says 22$ SNG in the subject line either?
it shows heh im a little slow today i guesshow did you end up doing btw?
it shows heh im a little slow today i guesshow did you end up doing btw?
Winner winner, turkey dinner! Somehow managed to run over the table and robbed the bubblers blind until we got to the money where I had 11000/13500 chips in play.I just started playing these a couple of days ago and after dipping to -$180 at this level I'm back into positive territory at 11% ROI and rising.
The A :club: is the other card on the flop. I don't know why it's not showing up.
You are probably using Firefox. You most likely also have AdBlock. AdBlock always blocks any image called Ad.jpg/Ad.gif/etc.Thus, you never see the Ace of Diamonds.You need to add an exception rule to the image and refresh the page.