Midnight Madness

Nice run RAB, keep at it.By the way, what's the buyin on this 'Midnight Madness'? *too lazy to open up FTP*
$10 + $1its so sick, im looking at my fourth straight cash in this, without playing well or anything. hoping to go deep again to replenish my drinking-busted bankroll.
$10 + $1its so sick, im looking at my fourth straight cash in this, without playing well or anything. hoping to go deep again to replenish my drinking-busted bankroll.
Nice, looks like I'll have to be depositing into FullTilt since you guys are making this tourney sound so juicy.
Nice, looks like I'll have to be depositing into FullTilt since you guys are making this tourney sound so juicy.
if you do i have a bonus code for you thatll get you the normal 100% up to 600$ bonus plus ill ship you an extra 25$
it wont let me right click to copy and paste for some reason
The Great Fluffdog says highlight the hand history then press Ctrl+c, and then paste it where ever you want to. I beat a donk for $1,400 on $5-$10 NL heads up earlier tonight.gg to him. :club::D:D
The Great Fluffdog says highlight the hand history then press Ctrl+c, and then paste it where ever you want to. I beat a donk for $1,400 on $5-$10 NL heads up earlier tonight.gg to him. :club::D:D
hey fluffer, long time no see
hey fluffer, long time no see
Yup, I have been pwning the 1-2nl 6-max to $5-$10 Heads Up NL on ftp the last few months.Gl in this thing! :club::D:D:D
Yup, I have been pwning the 1-2nl 6-max to $5-$10 Heads Up NL on ftp the last few months.Gl in this thing! :club::D:D:D
sick, tytyif i win this for 2300, ill have to play you hu at 5/10nl drunk cuz hats what it seems i do latelyalsome 15kaverage 9kme = 5/9 at table in chips.. that doenst make sense. atl east 1st only has 17k

oh well, a little more tan double my buyin for 72nd. if you cant get a guy to not INSTACALL an allin with QJo preflop.. loli knew he was weak and itw as a steal since he did it like 3 orbits in a row, so i shove my ace rag.. i had done it twice before int he torney to other donks and they called with like k2 and lost.. obv cant win the important one gg meFull Tilt Poker Game #1317669180: Midnight Madness! (8924492), Table 122 - 600/1200 Ante 150 - No Limit Hold'em - 2:57:22 ET - 2006/11/28Seat 1: spwing (20,162)Seat 2: TOUCHDWNJESUS (3,965)Seat 3: Kyner (33,360)Seat 4: roudy3 (25,021)Seat 6: memberley (26,995)Seat 7: elway7j (13,270)Seat 8: MyPlayIsRAB (16,305)Seat 9: Big Dog Colo (24,395)spwing antes 150TOUCHDWNJESUS antes 150Kyner antes 150roudy3 antes 150memberley antes 150elway7j antes 150MyPlayIsRAB antes 150Big Dog Colo antes 150MyPlayIsRAB posts the small blind of 600Big Dog Colo posts the big blind of 1,200The button is in seat #7C-allin-Z (Observer): rep. AK*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to MyPlayIsRAB [8d Ac]spwing foldsTOUCHDWNJESUS foldsKyner foldsroudy3 foldsmemberley foldselway7j raises to 4,800MyPlayIsRAB raises to 16,155, and is all inBig Dog Colo foldsC-allin-Z (Observer): AKelway7j calls 8,320, and is all inMyPlayIsRAB shows [8d Ac]elway7j shows [Qc Jd]Uncalled bet of 3,035 returned to MyPlayIsRABMyPlayIsRAB: hhrm*** FLOP *** [Ah Qd 3c]*** TURN *** [Ah Qd 3c] [Qs]*** RIVER *** [Ah Qd 3c Qs] [5d]MyPlayIsRAB: lolMyPlayIsRAB shows two pair, Aces and Queenselway7j shows three of a kind, Queenselway7j wins the pot (28,640) with three of a kind, QueensMyPlayIsRAB: thats hilariousC-allin-Z (Observer): Oh myLamisil (Observer): =(*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 28,640 | Rake 0Board: [Ah Qd 3c Qs 5d]Seat 1: spwing folded before the FlopSeat 2: TOUCHDWNJESUS folded before the FlopSeat 3: Kyner folded before the FlopSeat 4: roudy3 folded before the FlopSeat 6: memberley folded before the FlopSeat 7: elway7j (button) showed [Qc Jd] and won (28,640) with three of a kind, QueensSeat 8: MyPlayIsRAB (small blind) showed [8d Ac] and lost with two pair, Aces and QueensSeat 9: Big Dog Colo (big blind) folded before the Flop