Mostly an online cash game player, but want to work on my tourney chops. Best sites for MTTs? Looking for frequency, variety, good guarantees, and non-massive player pools (ie stars). I used to play lots of them at Golden Palace / Doyle's , but they pissed me off and Id rather not go back. Reccomendations?

Bodog.Discussion over.
Bodog no good. Im Canadian, and despite the fact the site was founded by a Canadian, we can't play there. Boooo. I even met Calvin Ayre once and asked him why. No good reason from what i can gather...
Whatever, Calvin Ayre and his great poker site and hot babes surrounding him at all times can suck it. Whot's next best after bodog then?
PokerStars, imo, although some will say FullTilt, but I haven't played the MTT circuit there.
Mostly an online cash game player, but want to work on my tourney chops. Reccomendations?
Very specific goal you have here. Are you working on cutting tournament deals? If that's the case, I'll refer you to BKiCe. He once got 2nd place money in a 3-way chop despite being the shortstack. He was only behind first place money by a bit.
Bodog.Discussion over.
QFT i played in the 7.5k guaranteed deep stacks this afternoon and although I got absolutely nothing going the whole time (my stack peaked at 9k) I wasn't under 10 BBs until well into the 3rd hour. (of course i pooshed 66 in MP with an M of about 4 and of course the button had 77, gg me)
Bodog.Discussion over.
PokerStars, imo, although some will say FullTilt, but I haven't played the MTT circuit there.
QFT i played in the 7.5k guaranteed deep stacks this afternoon and although I got absolutely nothing going the whole time (my stack peaked at 9k) I wasn't under 10 BBs until well into the 3rd hour. (of course i pooshed 66 in MP with an M of about 4 and of course the button had 77, gg me)
I just remembered why i never post here. Utterly useless trying to get any decent info out of you clowns.
Ya, good call. OR, you could download some sites and look yourself, you lazy fuck.
Mostly an online cash game player, but want to work on my tourney chops. Best sites for MTTs? Looking for frequency, variety, good guarantees, and non-massive player pools (ie stars). I used to play lots of them at Golden Palace / Doyle's , but they pissed me off and Id rather not go back. Reccomendations?
So Doyle's Room pissed you off or did they get tired of your attitude and boot ya? I was gonna make a suggestion that if your poker carreer didn't work out you might want to apply for a job at Wal-Mart as greeter boy, but that's not an option i don't think. Good luck Skippy :club:

stars has tourneys through out the day with a 360 player cap so the fields arent overwhelming. the 180 sit and gos are also good for starting out. stars players(i can only relate to $20 or less buyins cuz i am not a balla yet) have actually gotten worse as of late. pbly alot of party players moved over there.

stars has tourneys through out the day with a 360 player cap so the fields arent overwhelming. the 180 sit and gos are also good for starting out. stars players(i can only relate to $20 or less buyins cuz i am not a balla yet) have actually gotten worse as of late. pbly alot of party players moved over there.
Noticed that as well.