Post Your Random Observation For The Day

If you enter a tournament, and it has 15 minutes until registration, it is a great time to put a pizza in the oven. Then, it becomes a great timer to tell you when your pizza will be ready.As an added bonus, you have food for the start of the tournament!

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think I've ever met a fat clausterphobic. Every clausterphobic I have ever met has been super skinny. Is that because all the fat people are making the skinny people feel clausterphobic?Has anyone ever met a fat clausterphobic? that is all.....also.. why is it when i decide to actually take a chance out of my br.. i go completely card dead and am forced to drop back to my normal level with my tail between my legs?
If it didn't lok wrong the first time, it should have the second, third, or fourth.Claustrophobic. Claustrophobic. Claustrophobic. Claustrophobic.
If it didn't lok wrong the first time, it should have the second, third, or fourth.Claustrophobic. Claustrophobic. Claustrophobic. Claustrophobic.
I just thought he was referring to the fear of Santa Claus.

I discovered that Ione Skye (the chick in Say Anything) is Donovan's (Sunshine Superman, Hurdy Gurdy Man, Mellow Yellow) daughter. This was something I had either never known or had completely forgotten and I just found it to be one of those..."Ohhhh, cool" moments.

I have swampass.
Amanda Bynes is infinitely ****able

100 Calorie packs on Chips Ahoy crisps taste like shit.