Post Your Random Observation For The Day

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the hell is going on in General> off topic then? I'm bored and innebriated (sp?) so I checked it out.Ok, here's my observation - AcesuP46 and IQCrash are the funniest people at FCP. AINEC.Make some new threads about Dane, or Minbet respect or something.... pleeeease?

The following joke is always funny and will never get old:Someone receives a Christmas gift, and then says "You shouldn't have", in the typical way where one is led to believe that what they are trying to say is "I really wasn't expecting so much from you, it is too much!" But there's a twist. Grab on to your chair if you haven't already.They then go on to say, in a surly manner "No, really, you shouldn't have", which implies that they actually hate the gift! And maybe the giver? Perhaps murder is on the horizon?Comedy gold. Right there. This is why I love Christmas so much.

What the hell is going on in General> off topic then? I'm bored and innebriated (sp?) so I checked it out.Ok, here's my observation - AcesuP46 and IQCrash are the funniest people at FCP. AINEC.Make some new threads about Dane, or Minbet respect or something.... pleeeease?
you have no idea what you're talking about.
Just wanted to let you know, the new FHM has Vida on the cover. I just got back from christmas shopping, and havent looked at it yet... but im sure it will be to my liking.
I'll have to check that out... thanks...
everytime I eat a bacon and egg burritto from my fav taco shop in SD, my trips to the bathroom have to be accompanied by a HazMat Team
I lived in Mexico for a few months a couple of years ago. They didn't have burritos there.
everytime I eat a bacon and egg burritto from my fav taco shop in SD, my trips to the bathroom have to be accompanied by a HazMat Team
thank god we have the boarder between us to stop the stench

I think someone should invent a store with these three things: An oil change spot, a barbershop and a bar. You drop your car off at the oil spot, grab a number from the barber and head to the bar. When your number is up, they announce it at the bar and you bring your drink to the barber's chair.

I think someone should invent a store with these three things: An oil change spot, a barbershop and a bar. You drop your car off at the oil spot, grab a number from the barber and head to the bar. When your number is up, they announce it at the bar and you bring your drink to the barber's chair.
is this gonna be next door to the checkcash-laundromat-strip club?