**official I'm Buying My X-mas Gifts Through Fpp's Thread**

So far I got my brother an Aston Martin T-shirt, unlce a new coffee mug and gonna get some Amazon.com gift cards for my grandmotherLazy...yes, but its the thought that counts this time of the year, even if they all have a Pokerstars logo

So far I got my brother an Aston Martin T-shirt, unlce a new coffee mug and gonna get some Amazon.com gift cards for my grandmotherLazy...yes, but its the thought that counts this time of the year, even if they all have a Pokerstars logo
That's a fine idea, I don't think it makes you lazy. You work at home, you did your shopping from there too. Good job.

Amazon.com gift cards for my grandmotherIt's not really a gift card. They will send you a serial number to your email account so that you can use it on Amazon. So make sure your email account won't get hacked often, and btw, does your grandma know how to use a computer? It's some high-tech stuff you know.

Amazon.com gift cards for my grandmotherIt's not really a gift card. They will send you a serial number to your email account so that you can use it on Amazon. So make sure your email account won't get hacked often, and btw, does your grandma know how to use a computer? It's some high-tech stuff you know.
Well I guess her *** is gonna be stuck with a Star being named after her. Maybe I'm still young enough for that kind of sentimental bullshit to fly
Well I guess her *** is gonna be stuck with a Star being named after her. Maybe I'm still young enough for that kind of sentimental bullshit to fly
If you want to be really cheap, just save the fpp's and print off an official looking document that says a star is named after her.... like she would know the difference.I'm going to see how gullable my grandmother is and say they renamed the sun after her.