Hero has $49.50 Villian has $333.66 BB has $91.44Villian is UTG+1Hero is SBHero has 8 :) Q :club: Villian called $1 Hero called $0.50 BB checked. Flop is T :D 9 :) J :DHero bet $2 BB folded. Villian called $2 Turn is 7 :)Hero checked. Villian bet $5 Hero raised to $10 Villian called $5 River is Q :DHero?....First thing, I am shortstacked, after getting sucked out on, on the previous hand, so yes I know already :club:. Its a full ring $0.50/1 gameSo many inconsistanies here its not funny. Flopped the nuts, and led out betting. checked the turn to show weaknes to induce a bluff...which worked, but got the feeling if i had rerased to $15 instead of a min, villian wouldnt call. i knew the min reraise would still show weakness, and would prob have more a chance of being called than than larger reraise....calling was an option yes...because i had reraised if i checked river, villian would have checked behind. however an extremely scary river card came....any K now had me beat.....very awquard hand, i know i played it....odd....so please feedback lol

Hero has $49.50 Villian has $333.66 BB has $91.44Villian is UTG+1Hero is SBHero has 8 :) Q :club: Villian called $1 Hero called $0.50 BB checked. Flop is T :D 9 :) J :DHero bet $2 BB folded. Villian called $2 Turn is 7 :)Hero checked. Villian bet $5 Hero raised to $10 Villian called $5 River is Q :DHero?....First thing, I am shortstacked, after getting sucked out on, on the previous hand, so yes I know already :club:. Its a full ring $0.50/1 gameSo many inconsistanies here its not funny. Flopped the nuts, and led out betting. checked the turn to show weaknes to induce a bluff...which worked, but got the feeling if i had rerased to $15 instead of a min, villian wouldnt call. i knew the min reraise would still show weakness, and would prob have more a chance of being called than than larger reraise....calling was an option yes...because i had reraised if i checked river, villian would have checked behind. however an extremely scary river card came....any K now had me beat.....very awquard hand, i know i played it....odd....so please feedback lol
the min bet on the turn makes me want to cry. I would bet at least $15.

well thats what i mean, NORMALLY, i would raise it to $15, but I felt villian didnt have enough of the board, and his bet was a bluff. if i raised to 15 i felt he wouldnt call...but the min raise showed weakness..i dunno

well thats what i mean, NORMALLY, i would raise it to $15, but I felt villian didnt have enough of the board, and his bet was a bluff. if i raised to 15 i felt he wouldnt call...but the min raise showed weakness..i dunno
nah. you're weak/strong thinking is too general. think about it in relation to the board. if he's got a very weak made hand (like TPTK), he's still not calling the minraise. if he's thinking at all, he has to realize that tons of cards make him even weaker on the river, and that he could already be crushed on the turn. if he's got a weakish (but still good) hand relative to this board like a set or two pair, he's calling more than a minraise, and thus you lose value. plus you let him draw cheaply to possibly stack you with a boat.if he's semibluffing to a str8 or flush, yes he'll call. but then he could stack you (or chop with you) if he hits.if he's got air, he's not calling. he's either folding or pushing. but he'd have to be a super-duper aggro-donk to do the latter given the sequence of actions here. plus, if you think he's that big of an aggrodonk, the better line is to keep leading and let him raise the turn on a bluff. it's easier for aggros to bluff when they only have to bluff once on a street, not twice. you've induced a bet with your check. now's the time to take it and shovel. you're almost never getting anything else out of the guy unless he has outs to beat you, in which case you shouldn't let him draw so cheaply.
nah. you're weak/strong thinking is too general. think about it in relation to the board. if he's got a very weak made hand (like TPTK), he's still not calling the minraise. if he's thinking at all, he has to realize that tons of cards make him even weaker on the river, and that he could already be crushed on the turn.
Great lines of advice here.Shrimp, Sometimes they dont apply to donks at low limits, but by playing with this style of thinking, you're going to maximize your EV more often by taking advantage of players who will call shoves in these situations that you have beat