Toronto Fcp Championship #4

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still waiting for my consolation prize for losing head's up vs Mercury :club: Oh, and I have Teddy's mom's phone # if anyone is interested.
Hahaha...Teddy, bring your mom or don't come at all... :D
that's funny, i had her at "bend over *****."
i had her when checky said "bend over *****" :club::D:D:D:)
i am totally interested can i get pm'ed the info, such as, where is it located and wahts the structure. I am asking about the structure bcuz i do not know what the structure was for the TFCPC # 3 was thx..
PM's been sent.Structure has players starting with 10k and blinds at 100-200. Levels are 20 min. long for the first 2 hours and then shorten to 15 min. Antes begin at level 4.
Hahaha...Teddy, bring your mom or don't come at all... :club:
I knew you sickos were only after me to get to my mom.
I knew you sickos were only after me to get to my mom.
okay, okay...no more Teddy bashing on this thread. Leave the man alone!
my girlfriend will be driving me from waterloo and playing with her friends all evening so's i can get wasted.(that is the plan, right?)
Even though I gotta work on Friday I'll stay and drink until the last FCPer passes out.Perhaps we can have a few "puff puffs" this time around. I know Jamie, Mitch and Teddy are in. Who's bringin!? :club:
okay, okay...no more Teddy bashing on this thread. Leave the man alone!Even though I gotta work on Friday I'll stay and drink until the last FCPer passes out.Perhaps we can have a few "puff puffs" this time around. I know Jamie, Mitch and Teddy are in. Who's bringin!? :D
i can "bring," assuming the lady friend hooks it up wed night. :club:

Okay, I guess I need to mention a couple of things.Firstly, I had no freakin idea there was this many Toronto FCPers on the forum...my FCP Inbox has been loaded every day!Someone had asked about max players for the tournament and I already answered a question regarding structure.Realistically we'll have to cut off the tournament at 20 players because I've been given only 2 dealers and so we can only do this on 2 tables. It's unlikely we'll be over 20 but that's an FYI. Structure is pretty much set up for a 3+ hour tournament so if we get close to max players then I may adjust starting chips or the structure a bit. It doesn't really matter...we're all there for fun and the structure will be the same for everyone and available to view before the tournament begins.Now I'm not showing up with a pocket full of change so PLEASE bring $2 for the entry fee. Note: the entry fee doesn't even cover the free drinks so the house makes nothing off the tournament itself. although it's not mandatory it would be a nice gesture for winners to tip out the dealers who are doing this as a favour.Great response so far and I look forward to seeing some new faces.- Fred

oh, i also forgot to mention: i'm putting a 10 dollar bounty on teddy. and if on the entirely remote chance someone there proves to be uglier than teddy, i'm putting a 10 dollar bounty on him/her too. :club:

Perhaps we can have a few "puff puffs" this time around. I know Jamie, Mitch and Teddy are in. Who's bringin!? :club:
Can we consume smokeables within the playing area? I'll bring either way, but I'm just wondering if we have to go outside.
Can we consume smokeables within the playing area? I'll bring either way, but I'm just wondering if we have to go outside.
nonono...in case you guys are getting thoughts of Teddy KGB environment this place is totally NOT like that.It's a normal public place and all by-laws are a go. That means no alcohol after last call and no indoor smoking.
oh, i also forgot to mention: i'm putting a 10 dollar bounty on teddy. and if on the entirely remote chance someone there proves to be uglier than teddy, i'm putting a 10 dollar bounty on him/her too. :club:
If that's the way you are gonna play it...$10 bounty on Jamie, and if anyone looks any gayer than him, well, i'll give you his phone # so you guys can hook up.Fred: Hemp shop. That is all.
you have seen me right?
I'm going to take most of your money, i'll leave you with cash for a cab
funny he told me he was going to hope you took his virginity too...you'd think you could atleast give him a ride back home