God Does Not Want Me To Win A Tournament

I'll try to make it short.I'm doing well. I have 73k when average is about 41k. Villain has about 62k.I'm dealt KK in the BB. MP makes it 4xBB. I am faced with the dilemma all BB people holding KK have, to call or to raise? I gamble, I call. Flop, 572 with 2 clubs. I check to him, he bets. I raise, he pushes, I call. HELLOOO 55.So that sucked. I go a little on tilt a little on a super aggressive game. This lasts about 5 hands of pushing with garbage. I stopped being retarded and started playing smarter... open pushing stuff like AJ, AT since I knew KT-Ax was calling me. This works. Next thing I know I have 66k and average is 50k. I take it back to TAG. I get some hands. I got 80k, then 105k then up to 150k with average about 80k and 21 left out of the 1200+ that started.I am UTG with AA:Now, my image is insane due to my rebuilding (still at same table). People are confused and leaning towards skeptical of any strength I show. This makes me raise my AA strong. I make it 11k with 3k BB (9k in the pot to start I think). SB with 120k pushes. I can't call fast enough. EDIT: He flips over QQ.Flop:6 9 4Turn: 4River: A mother****inggoddamnedpieceofshit Q.I use the same tactics to try to rebuild. I fail. The Poker Gods Hate MeTPGHM Add that to your acronym list.

Been there, done that, got fckd up the arse, got the t-shirt.
Does it happen to you EVERY time you go deep and are in good position to win? Dude, I haven't won a tourny in almost 2 years and I'm always going out like this. It's sick.
Does it happen to you EVERY time you go deep and are in good position to win? Dude, I haven't won a tourny in almost 2 years and I'm always going out like this. It's sick.
No offense, but if you really haven't won a tourney in 2 years, something is wrong other than your luck
No offense, but if you really haven't won a tourney in 2 years, something is wrong other than your luck
That kind of depends on how many tourneys he's played in that two years. Even a really good tournament player could go on a stretch of 100 or more tourneys that he doesn't win. Hell, winning is very hard.