What To Do With A Bunch Of Maniacs?

Hi guys, First post so go easy. This is probably pretty straight forward for most but I can't come to a clear decision about this scenario. Live tourney, blinds and antes are starting to really move up and you're at a table full of maniacs. None of them are getting knocked out, their just trading chips around and I am card dead. I can't find an opportunity to steal becausing someone always seems to push. Blinds and antes are starting to hurt and cards have not been coming for 2 hrs. What do I do? Do I take a chance and gamble with my crap cards or do I sit back and watch my stack whittle away? This actually happened last week in a tourney to me and my decision then was to sit back and hope that a few players get knocked out and replaced. I ended up getting whittled down and was forced in with one of my crap hands which ended my tourney. Made the money but not top ten. If I could get some opinions that would be great and I'll check them when I get home after a session.Thanks

Hi guys, First post so go easy. This is probably pretty straight forward for most but I can't come to a clear decision about this scenario. Live tourney, blinds and antes are starting to really move up and you're at a table full of maniacs. None of them are getting knocked out, their just trading chips around and I am card dead. I can't find an opportunity to steal becausing someone always seems to push. Blinds and antes are starting to hurt and cards have not been coming for 2 hrs. What do I do? Do I take a chance and gamble with my crap cards or do I sit back and watch my stack whittle away? This actually happened last week in a tourney to me and my decision then was to sit back and hope that a few players get knocked out and replaced. I ended up getting whittled down and was forced in with one of my crap hands which ended my tourney. Made the money but not top ten. If I could get some opinions that would be great and I'll check them when I get home after a session.Thanks
Don't be a moron. Gamble when you should (like you know) and take it like a man when you can't (like you know). This seems like a complaining/bitching post, which I understand. Just keep playing good, and you'll be fine.I'd consider pushing more OOP if everyone's folding, and calling more when you have showdown style hands (Ax8x?) against loose pushers. But if you're REALLY card dead and positionally dead, then you have to shut down, and hope things get better.And you already KNOW this.Wang