Poker Magazines....

I would like a poker magazine subscription as a gift for Christmas but I am not sure which mag is best. If anyone out there has any suggestions as to which magazine to subscribe too please feel free to drop a line. I have been reading Cardplayer for the past little while online, do they offer anything extra for the subscribers?Any recommendations would be helpful, Thanks!

Bluff is the best, imo. The whole thing is much more "entertainment" oriented versus Cardplayer. It still has plenty of detailed technical stuff (that fills cardplayer after all the ads) but the feel is completely different. I really like their regular writers: Laak, Antonio, Tilly and Michael Craig amongst others. Laak, imo, is a very good writer and of course, Michael Craig is Michael Craig.

I would like a poker magazine subscription as a gift for Christmas but I am not sure which mag is best. If anyone out there has any suggestions as to which magazine to subscribe too please feel free to drop a line. I have been reading Cardplayer for the past little while online, do they offer anything extra for the subscribers?Any recommendations would be helpful, Thanks!
Bluff = GarbageCardplayer= The NutsI subscribe to Cardplayer. You get more issues with REAL useable poker strategy, and their tournament coverage is second to none. I used to buy Bluff then stopped because you get the same information from CP without the irrelevant junk like what Antonio Esfandiari had for dinner or how many hot chicks he saw on his trip to Europe.Repeat, Bluff=Garbage.
Cardplayer articles are all available online, so there is no reason to have a subscription as far as I am concerned.
Well thats what it seems, but there are actually A LOT more articles in the magazine than they have on their website.I'd say definately subscribe to Cardplayer.
bluff is good.
bluff is the best-the articles are interesting and i really like the pros articles better than the pros on any other magazine. tilly, esfandiari, and laak especially are good becuase they don't talk about poker too much-they write about funny or interesting stories (like how laak escaped a burning building or about antonio's friends wedding that lasted 3 days)

Well, Cardplayer comes out every 2 weeks, Bluff only once a month. With about the same subscription price, your EV goes way up there for CP. I kind of compare the 2 to the likes of Entertainment Weekly (Bluff) and Premiere ( CP). CP is more serious and Bluff is more fun to read. I get them both :club:)

bluff is the best-the articles are interesting and i really like the pros articles better than the pros on any other magazine. tilly, esfandiari, and laak especially are good becuase they don't talk about poker too much-they write about funny or interesting stories (like how laak escaped a burning building or about antonio's friends wedding that lasted 3 days)
yeah who likes to read articles discussing poker anyways......retardsjk, those are entertaining.....tilly always seems to make me laught though, im just hapy the magazine cannot let her narrate to you verbally or I would have to kill myself
I am gonna have to say ALL IN is top of the charts for me. Its a very easy read and yet still enjoyable. (Bluff is best this month for OBV reasons DN cover story)
I am pretty sure Jesus is on the cover this month.