k, I don't like reraising flops in general, but the limp, minraise, well that just isn't gonna cut it. keep in mind I play this hand differently if BB isn't sort. You like?Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.25/$0.506 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $50.50UTG+1: $55.25Hero: $48Button: $53.05SB: $45.35BB: $18.95Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is CO with :k :D :q :club: UTG calls, UTG+1 raises to $1, Hero raises to $2.5, 2 folds, BB calls, UTG folds, UTG+1 calls.Flop: :6 :D :q :) :7 :) ($8.25, 3 players)BB checks, UTG+1 checks, Hero bets $4, BB calls, UTG+1 folds.Turn: :4 :D ($16.25, 2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $14.5

Opponent called and showed A :club: 4 :D , so I pretty much drawing dead on the flop. I guess I'm gonna double him up here everytime (awful call though preflop).Just out of curiousity, if villain is sitting there with an average+ stack, what kind of bet do you make on the turn?

Opponent called and showed A :club: 4 :D , so I pretty much drawing dead on the flop. I guess I'm gonna double him up here everytime (awful call though preflop).Just out of curiousity, if villain is sitting there with an average+ stack, what kind of bet do you make on the turn?
Sitting w/ $50, I'd say the turn's closer to 10-12 given your flop bet.
Actually, this is one of the easist calls ever before the flop... you're kidding, right?Wang