Why Actuary Kicks *** Thread

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To be clear:I'm not competing against Dane.this thread is competing against that other one.That one was negative.This is postive.I'm always positive.:club:
Yeah, but I bet you that mine will get more posts, unless you flood this one with a zillion posts.I win !!!
dude,What gave you the idea I'm not a winning player ?
This 11 page thread in which you've got about 18% of the posts. Probably just a bad day:http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...p;hl=Pokerstars
So i guess im the only one that doesn't like actuary on these forums?At least he makes my penis hard.
It's been a while:Mil_Best.gif

What is this always stays positive nonsense? He's ok. He quit on tourney strat and that's frustrating. You better be getting awesome and have all sorts of new insight when you get back. An Actuary strat maybe?

Ummmm......I think Actuary really IS Great Dane. Multiple online accounts methinks.
hhmmmmmI wouldn't want to be in the room when they 'meet'But at least they can double date Cybal now.
I totally have an e-crush on Actuary (in a very nonthreatening to his wife way).
Everytime I see your name and pic, I start singing,"Fins to the left, Fins to the right..."
Ummmm......I think Actuary really IS Great Dane. Multiple online accounts methinks.
What gave it away? Where did I make my mistake?Was it the thread where I replied to a _Great_Dane_ post as Actuary, but I used my _Great_Dane_ screen name? I think I've only done that once or twice.Okay FCP. GG. You win.And it was a newb that figured it out!I just saw that someone closed the "Everything wrong About Me" thread. I didn't even complain. Man, what's this world coming to? I thought it was going pretty well.

Saw Stranger Than Fiction the other night. Will Ferrell is and IRS agent, and this line made me think of you (I wonder why?): "I was engaged to an auditor. She left me for an actuary."

Actuary is a card carrying member of NAMBLA.
I just googled NAMBLA. I can't believe there is such an organization. :club::D:D
I just googled NAMBLA. I can't believe there is such an organization. :club::D:D
yeah, it makes the Republican Party seem normal.I keed, I keed. Don't kill me Actuary/DDIDM...

Beauty of the highest kind.Found in every corner of your face.The centre of your being.The very meaning of grace.You are the beginningThe middleThe end.You are meMy best friendI belong to youwith my very core..you are all I want.Nothing lessNothing more.You complete me.You make me whole.You are my mind.My body.My soul.My Actuary. :club::D:D:D:):):):club::P:P:club: Call me.

Actuary (and Zach) helped me apply everything I read in books. Without them I am sure I would still be a marginally losing player.
Dammit! I wish you guys would stop teaching losing players how to become winning players. JS

lol/you all are too kindSpence,you don't like me?Perhaps I was unkind to you?************we can end this love fest, I'm not worthy.**************DrawingDead signed me up.I thougt it wasNAMBLA:Naval Academy Member Ball Licking Association.As it turns out, I was wrong.But the boys bake some mean creme brule, so I keep coming and coming backAnd DDIM makes pancakes all day.

Actuary is a card carrying member of NAMBLA.
winner!
Put up with my inability to do math in one of (think it was my first) threads. Also nominated me for $5 from another forum member lol :club: Here here!
But he didn't know your name on Stars, so how'd that work out for ya?
lol/you all are too kindSpence,you don't like me?Perhaps I was unkind to you?************we can end this love fest, I'm not worthy.**************DrawingDead signed me up.I thougt it wasNAMBLA:Naval Academy Member Ball Licking Association.As it turns out, I was wrong.But the boys bake some mean creme brule, so I keep coming and coming backAnd DDIM makes pancakes all day.
STFU, this thread would be marginally better if you didn't keep coming in here spouting off.

Actuary MUST kick ***...He tells us all the time that he does! :club:

Everytime I see your name and pic, I start singing,"Fins to the left, Fins to the right..."
As you should............ while the blender is firing up another round of boat drinks !
Beauty of the highest kind.Found in every corner of your face.The centre of your being.The very meaning of grace.You are the beginningThe middleThe end.You are meMy best friendI belong to youwith my very core..you are all I want.Nothing lessNothing more.You complete me.You make me whole.You are my mind.My body.My soul.My Actuary. :club::D:D:D:):):):club::P:P:club: Call me.
Clay ? Is that you ?