• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 pentation 9.It could easily be larger though (replace pent with hex/oct/etc.)Alternatively I could say 9 and have the mathematical operator for a 'busy beaver' number - BB().BB(9) is quite big, if anyone could calculate it.

Ok, new one:Tom is in his hotel room in France. He makes a phone call. Right when the person on the other end picks up and says hello, he hangs up. He did not dial the wrong number. Why?

Ok, new one:Tom is in his hotel room in France. He makes a phone call. Right when the person on the other end picks up and says hello, he hangs up. He did not dial the wrong number. Why?
Guess: He was calling his own house, which was supposed to be empty.
He was checking to see if his wife was cheating on him. Also, riddles like this are meant to be discussed via yes/no questions. Because there are myriad solutions that fit the parameters, but only one is "correct."Wang
Guess: He was calling his own house, which was supposed to be empty.
Pros: Yes he was calling his own houseCon: No, it was not supposed to be empty
He was checking to see if his wife was cheating on him. Also, riddles like this are meant to be discussed via yes/no questions. Because there are myriad solutions that fit the parameters, but only one is "correct."Wang
No he was not checking to see if his wife was cheating on him. Ok, start asking yes or no questions
New one:This morning, for the third time, I pissed in an empty gin bottle, even though there was nothing wrong with my toilet. Why?
You've been watching too much Waterworld?
New one:This morning, for the third time, I pissed in an empty gin bottle, even though there was nothing wrong with my toilet. Why?
Because the house you passed out at didn't have a working toilet, unfortunately.
That's a great answer, but I was unfortunately at home when I woke up.
Very well, you were so obliterated that you didn't remember that you fixed your toilet that had been broken for weeks earlier that day, and therefore did your normal routine for that previous time frame?
Very well, you were so obliterated that you didn't remember that you fixed your toilet that had been broken for weeks earlier that day, and therefore did your normal routine for that previous time frame?
No.The answer: I'm completely crazy.
Because who really want to walk all the way to the toilet to take a piss when you have a bottl right next ti you
Week 7; Bucs 23, Eagles 21; 4-3Week 8; Jags 13, Eagles 6; 4-4Week 9; BYEWeek 10; Eagles 27, Redskins 3; 5-4Week 11; Titans 31, Eagles 13; 5-5......Final Record: 5-11
FYS