• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is the problem with making up your own riddles...
what happened with the other riddles in this thread and every riddle ever?did they just appear outta thin air? somebody had to think of them

Answer: 3x-3Seriously.The value for F is 3. F is the sixth letter of the alphabet.3*(3)-3=6The value for O is 6. O is the fifteenth letter of the alphabet.3*(6)-3=15And so on.I hope that isn't the answer you were going for, because it's totally retarded.

Answer: 3x-3Seriously.The value for F is 3. F is the sixth letter of the alphabet.3*(3)-3=6The value for O is 6. O is the fifteenth letter of the alphabet.3*(6)-3=15And so on.
U is the 21st letter of the alphabet 3*(8)-3=21R is the 18th letter of the alphabet3*(7)-3-=18I give you 154 points and 7 cookies for figuring that out....but thats not the answer and thats truly pathetic that you have so much time on your hand to even think of thatthis is WAY simpler then you guy thinklooking back on that, that doesnt surprise me that that worked. Once you guys figure it out, you'll see why that whole thing actually worked, it makes sense why.here is a hint. A Teenager, primarily one in High school could probably get this.
U is the 21st letter of the alphabet 3*(8)-3=21R is the 18th letter of the alphabet3*(7)-3-=18I give you 154 points and 7 cookies for figuring that out....but thats not the answer and thats truly pathetic that you have so much time on your hand to even think of thatthis is WAY simpler then you guy thinklooking back on that, that doesnt surprise me that that worked. Once you guys figure it out, you'll see why that whole thing actually worked, it makes sense why.here is a hint. A Teenager, primarily one in High school could probably get this.
Nope.
wow. it's the #s I would have to type for a text message. I stand by my earlier statement about this being the worst riddle ever.
QFT
I didn't think it was all that bad. Maybe people just pissed because it's not traditional and you can't google the answer?
yeah, well...6+6+3=18+9+6=28+4+7+3+3=33+4+8+3=57+4+9=67+3+8+3+6=73+4+4+4+8=86+4+6+3=9
I didn't think it was all that bad. Maybe people just pissed because it's not traditional and you can't google the answer?
ty sir, maybe the are upset because there were multiple 'answers' even though they were kinda of out there. But I bet I could look at all the riddles in this thread and come up with multiple answers for everyone.If it was so retarded. Explain why it took you all so long to get it
ty sir, maybe the are upset because there were multiple 'answers' even though they were kinda of out there. But I bet I could look at all the riddles in this thread and come up with multiple answers for everyone.If it was so retarded. Explain why it took you all so long to get it
Fine.A man drops a stick another man dies. What happened? There are multiple answers to that one, but only one "answer".
Fine.A man drops a stick another man dies. What happened? There are multiple answers to that one, but only one "answer".
Is the stick a lever of some type?Is it a stick of dynomite?
dipshit, the vast majority of riddles have various solutions that could be right.
  • 4 months later...
Ok, so a woman has 2 children. Now a homicidal maniac tells her she can only keep 1. Which one does she let him kill?
The ugly one
Here's another one : maybe you already know the answer but here it goes...You stop your car in front of a red building and you instantly know that you are ruined... WTF is happening??Hint : It has NOTHING to do with fire or firemen...
Your playing monopoly
The stick was a stick of dynamite that exploded.The stick was a javelin that went through the other guy's head.The stick weighed 700 pounds and was dropped off the top of a tall building.The stick was used to beat to death the person who makes up riddles like this, and when he realized what he had done, he dropped it.
The stick was a stick of dynamite that exploded.The stick was a javelin that went through the other guy's head.The stick weighed 700 pounds and was dropped off the top of a tall building.The stick was used to beat to death the person who makes up riddles like this, and when he realized what he had done, he dropped it.
Wrong. It's the ugly one.
  • 3 months later...

This thread has given me the power to a be riddle master every now and then and throw riddles at people when they least expect it, here is one somebody threw back at me that I liked. You are in a room where there are 100 coins on the ground, 10 of them are facing heads up and 90 of them are face up. You need to divide the coins into two stacks that have the same number of coins with heads facing up in each. You are blind and are unable to tells heads from tails by touch, what do you do?

This thread has given me the power to a be riddle master every now and then and throw riddles at people when they least expect it, here is one somebody threw back at me that I liked. You are in a room where there are 100 coins on the ground, 10 of them are facing heads up and 90 of them are face up. You need to divide the coins into two stacks that have the same number of coins with heads facing up in each. You are blind and are unable to tells heads from tails by touch, what do you do?
Huh?
Using two numbers and a math symbol, what is the largest number you can get?
isnt 10 a number? so 10^10 would work and be larger than 9^9. same with 235^652 and such.
Simple. Ask one if troyo is gay, if he says yes, he is teh saint. If he says no, then he is the devil.
couldn't you just any question you knew the answer to and see if the told the truth or lied?
You are in a room where there are 100 coins on the ground, 10 of them are heads up and 90 of them are tails up. You need to divide the coins into two stacks that have the same number of coins heads up in each. You are blind and are unable to tells heads from tails by touch, what do you do?
I fixed my post, it was retarded the first time round
couldn't you just any question you knew the answer to and see if the told the truth or lied?
Only if you could ask more than one question. Your question has to be one which is answered the same by both guards.