Consider: since that picture was taken, I've become a raging drunk. Think there's anyway I'm still that skinny, brother?Wang
I know I look about 13 months pregnant after the last couple months of binge drinking..so I'm going to go with, "No."
Answer:The number is special because it has all the digits 1-9 in alphabetical order.
..and is divisible by all numbers 1-9.
  • Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is all well and good, but no one is answering my riddle which is just as cool. again: move one digit so that this equation works.101 - 102 = 1

this is all well and good, but no one is answering my riddle which is just as cool. again: move one digit so that this equation works.101 - 102 = 1
if you mean you can move one symbol rather than one digit, then maybe tear off part of the = and use it to make the - into the =, thus:101 = 102 - 1
move the 2 so it 10 to the 2nd power101 - 10^2 = 1101-100=11=1
Make the 2 superscript.
i beat you! hahahahaI am superiorI dont wanna rea 6 pages sorry if this has been postedA man without eyes saw plums on a tree, he neither took plums nor left plums now how can this be?
i beat you! hahahahaI am superiorI dont wanna rea 6 pages sorry if this has been postedA man with no eyes saw plums on a tree, he neither took plums nor left plums now how can this be?
That sick bastard FELT THE PLUMS UP!!! Ugh... Or he took just "a plum."Or something stupid like that.Wang
That sick bastard FELT THE PLUMS UP!!! Ugh... Or he took just "a plum."Or something stupid like that.Wang
ok...so he ''felt'' themhow did he see them?..ok so I typed it wrong, it should be a man withOUT eyes, not with no. pretty much gives it awayhe has one eyehe saw one plum, he left one plums
ok...so he ''felt'' themhow did he see them?..ok so I typed it wrong, it should be a man withOUT eyes, not with no. pretty much gives it awayhe has one eyehe saw one plum, he left one plums
I'm not following this at all.
I'm not following this at all.
he had one eye, not two eyeShe took one plum, not multiple plumShe left one plum, not multiple plumSthere were 2 plums on the tree, he took one and left one
he had one eye, not two eyeShe took one plum, not multiple plumShe left one plum, not multiple plumSthere were 2 plums on the tree, he took one and left one
ah, that makes sense. thank you.Here's one:Romeo and Juliet are lying dead in a pool of water and broken glass in a log cabin near some railroad tracks out in the wilderness. How did Romeo and Juliet die?
ah, that makes sense. thank you.Here's one:Romeo and Juliet are lying dead in a pool of water and broken glass in a log cabin near some railroad tracks out in the wilderness. How did Romeo and Juliet die?
Romeo and Juliet are fish, hence the broken glass and water. Then died to due being out of the water.Is wilderness a plant that was in the fish bowl and was there a tiny log cabin and tracks in the bowl as well?
Romeo and Juliet are fish, hence the broken glass and water. Then died to due being out of the water.Is wilderness a plant that was in the fish bowl and was there a tiny log cabin and tracks in the bowl as well?
Yes to the first half. They were in a fishbowl that was in a log cabin that was in the wilderness. A train came by and the vibration caused the fishbowl to fall over and break, killing romeo and juliet.Actually, juliet just pretended to be dead, but held some water in her gills. Romeo thought she was dead and killed himself by not holding water in his gills. Than Juliet let the water go and killed herself when she saw Romeo had killed himself. [/attempt to be funny]

Ok, here's a math one :You have 100 employees at your gold mine. Each one of them are of different size, shape, look and weight. They all extract 100 bags containing 100 grams of gold each day.But one of them is stealing you. This unknown one steals 1 gram per bag he carries, hence 100 grams.To find out who is the culprit, you have a scale that can weigh ONLY ONCE...How, with only the help of the scale and using it only one single time, can you find which employee is the stealer?I'll check back tomorrow morning...

move the 2 so it 10 to the 2nd power101 - 10^2 = 1101-100=11=1
thats crap cause you added the little power thing or whatever you call it. I call shennanigans on this riddle.