What Would You Do?

I was playin on stars 1$/2$ table 3 people playing at the table including myself. I sit in for about 5-7 minutes before i pick up pocket queens on this hand. This guy raises me 4$ preflop and i make it nine. He goes all in and has my 60$ covered. I laid down my ladies but im not sure if this was the correct play... I was already pot committed but in my head i was thinking he AT LEAST had something like AK which would still not guarantee me any$. Did i make the correct play? it's not like he was going all in preflop every hand prior... this was the first time he did it but he's not a tight player neither.

I was playin on stars 1$/2$ table 3 people playing at the table including myself. I sit in for about 5-7 minutes before i pick up pocket queens on this hand. This guy raises me 4$ preflop and i make it nine. He goes all in and has my 60$ covered. I laid down my ladies but im not sure if this was the correct play... I was already pot committed but in my head i was thinking he AT LEAST had something like AK which would still not guarantee me any$. Did i make the correct play? it's not like he was going all in preflop every hand prior... this was the first time he did it but he's not a tight player neither.
I don't know whether you made the right play or not, but what I do know is that if I'm sitting 1/2 nl and someone has 60 bucks left, i'm shoving pf with like 1010 or better. Sitting that short I think this is an insta-call. His range is huge.also, you'll get better answers in strat section
how are you pot committed?
I too would like to know how you thought you were pot committed.I do think you were a little scared though :club:
I would have reraised preflop to around $14, and called the all in preflop for $60.
I don't know if I am the first to tell you, but thank you so much for changing your avatar. No offense, but you are so fug. Not that an av of bush or the madtv guy is better, but thanks for the improvement. As for the OP, you know that you should have called. Your bankroll might be short or you might be playing above your limits, but this is an instant call.And you sound like a retard when you use "neither" like you did. Just sayin'.
I don't know if I am the first to tell you, but thank you so much for changing your avatar. No offense, but you are so fug. Not that an av of bush or the madtv guy is better, but thanks for the improvement.
Go ahead and post a shot of your mug for all to view. I never said that I was "pretty" like you'd like but, since you like to be critical of others...Oh yeah:av-5634.jpgJust sayin'
I don't know if I am the first to tell you, but thank you so much for changing your avatar. No offense, but you are so fug. Not that an av of bush or the madtv guy is better, but thanks for the improvement.
Are you seriously calling people ugly in an online forum ?If I posted a picture of a male model would you say he's cute?
Go ahead and post a shot of your mug for all to view. I never said that I was "pretty" like you'd like but, since you like to be critical of others...Oh yeah:av-5634.jpgJust sayin'
You see, or maybe you don't realize, that I've seen my fair share of pr0n, and I feel pretty average. Or maybe it's that I'm comfortable enough with my looks that I don't feel the need to post pictures of myself. I would feel comfortable posting pictures of my johnson, both for Ron and Royal, and I've got huge junk, twice confirmed.Take your pick. Maybe I should just post a few swear words so you can complain that I am being offensive, since we can all see how big your huge gaping vagina is.Cunt, fuck, queer, anus, rim job. Awaiting an edit.
You see, or maybe you don't realize, that I've seen my fair share of pr0n, and I feel pretty average. Or maybe it's that I'm comfortable enough with my looks that I don't feel the need to post pictures of myself. I would feel comfortable posting pictures of my johnson, both for Ron and Royal, and I've got huge junk, twice confirmed.Take your pick. Maybe I should just post a few swear words so you can complain that I am being offensive, since we can all see how big your huge gaping vagina is.Cunt, fuck, queer, anus, rim job. Awaiting an edit.
but mine's bigger so I win
Are you seriously calling people ugly in an online forum ?If I posted a picture of a male model would you say he's cute?
Of course I called him ugly. You don't remember his picture? I meant to sound slightly juvenile, but he posted his own #&$^ing picture, so I made a comment. Kind of like how he posted my avatar and made fun of me.Seriously though, I can see why he would wear a hat and sunglasses, but that's a moot point now.As long as you tell me it's a picture of Ron, I'll think it's hot. Is that ghey?
Glad to see I am not the only one irritated by the _NotSoGreat_Dane's_ posts.
Of course I called him ugly. You don't remember his picture? I meant to sound slightly juvenile, but he posted his own #&$^ing picture, so I made a comment. Kind of like how he posted my avatar and made fun of me.Seriously though, I can see why he would wear a hat and sunglasses, but that's a moot point now.As long as you tell me it's a picture of Ron, I'll think it's hot. Is that ghey?
Yeah. And so is this:
I DID!! I actually shed a tear. But that tear was more likely due to Ron's giving me a facial, than out of reading your post. It's definitely a tossup. I :club: you.
Since you asked. Just sayin'.
Since you asked. Just sayin'.
Are you serious? I mean really, thanks for showing up Captain Obvious. I could make the argument that I am in the top 5 e-ghey posters on this forum, and you make the comment that you just did?Is this a joke? Or are you just out of material?I would make a retard / cripple / dumbass joke, but that is out of line, even for me. You deserve right now though.
Are you serious? I mean really, thanks for showing up Captain Obvious. I could make the argument that I am in the top 5 e-ghey posters on this forum, and you make the comment that you just did?Is this a joke? Or are you just out of material?
I never put you in that category. I don't think about things like that.Come on now. We're just having fun; right?I've got one more. I did a little bit of research to see if the talk about you is true and here's what I found: *****

You are playing 3 handed, QQ is like KK or even AK.WHy did you fold?He could have AK, and wanted to push you off the hand. If he had AA or even KK why would he put you all in? Why would he risk you folding?THINK before you make rash decision.