What Would Be The Best Way?

What would be the best way to have someone analyze my play?Ive been playing Single table SNGs and a mix of bad luck and a few bad plays have just killed me. I post some hands in strat, but if i posted tournaments in pokerxfactor or something would ppl be able to analyze them?Thanks

You'll probably get a few people to look at Poker X-factor histories if you post the links in the Tournament strategy section. It's a fairly big time commitment to review a whole tournie, though (unless you went out rather quickly). Posting a few key hands that you are unsure about will probably yield better results.You could also post an X-factor HH replay over in the 2+2 forum's tourney section, if people here are unable to review a whole tournament.

Also, you could try playing something different from STTs. If you like Sit n Gos, maybe try 18/27/45 seaters, or even give the 180s a shot.And if you are getting frustrated with NL Holdem, then maybe play a different game for a little while (Omaha etc.)Generally, in STTs though, a very tight aggressive game is best. If you don't get involved in too many 'tricky' pots, there are enough LAGs in these games to enable you to put in a consistent run of cashes.But if there are a few key hands in particular where you feel you need opinion, then you should post them in Strat.

Also, you could try playing something different from STTs. If you like Sit n Gos, maybe try 18/27/45 seaters, or even give the 180s a shot.And if you are getting frustrated with NL Holdem, then maybe play a different game for a little while (Omaha etc.)Generally, in STTs though, a very tight aggressive game is best. If you don't get involved in too many 'tricky' pots, there are enough LAGs in these games to enable you to put in a consistent run of cashes.But if there are a few key hands in particular where you feel you need opinion, then you should post them in Strat.
yeah im trying to rebuild my roll a little and playing some cash games then im gonna try some MTTs i think