Cricket - Ashes Series

one of the teachers at school is a pom and cops it lol.my day consisted of 1. cooler full of stubbos2. about 15 mates3. up at 6 to hook up wide screen outside4. cricky!!!!i thought it was 5-0??lol predictions for 1st innings wa 183 runs..... who called that one????oh and betting also. i have 3-1 on ponting for most runs, imma win.

I think it's fair to say that England will retain the ashes and piss all over the disaster that is Australian cricket. It's a good job that your rugby team is so good, and that your most popular sport (league) enjoys such worldwide popularity, and that Adam Gilchrist is so handsome. :club:

My thoughts on the match so far.Harmison - lucky to bowl on the pitch. Reminds me of what happened to Gillespie at the last ashes.Flintoff - Only man putting any pressure with the ball. Cant say the same for his batting. Doesnt have a good demeaner about him at the moment.Giles - did he manage to spin any?Pieterson - decent performance with the bat. Didnt drop any catches!Hoggard & Anderson - some good spells with the ball but lacked consistencyTheres not much to say about the rest of the batting. Some good performance in the second innings but a lot of stupid mistakes.-Strauss' dismissal-Collingwood stumpingAs for the australians-Batting - seems to be no real issues here-Bowling - decent spread of wickets-Injuries - not sure how bad ponting & mcgrath are, but this may prove costly

I think it's fair to say that England will retain the ashes and piss all over the disaster that is Australian cricket. It's a good job that your rugby team is so good, and that your most popular sport (league) enjoys such worldwide popularity, and that Adam Gilchrist is so handsome. :club:
Go screw a leprecaun :D
one of the teachers at school is a pom and cops it lol.my day consisted of 1. cooler full of stubbos2. about 15 mates3. up at 6 to hook up wide screen outside4. cricky!!!!i thought it was 5-0??lol predictions for 1st innings wa 183 runs..... who called that one????oh and betting also. i have 3-1 on ponting for most runs, imma win.
3-1 on ponting is looking very good at the moment, as long as he isnt out with back injuries. The other problem might be australia only needing 1 innings in some matches.You going to the sydney match or any others? I have tickets to boxing day test but want to sell / swap them for adelaide.
  • 1 month later...
Nice prediction, England lost 5-0