I was checking my email today and saw an email from Neteller. It was letting me know that I changed my email addy. MY BP shot through the roof. I logged into my account and saw that there was a 545.50 pending withdraw from my checking account. I called Neteller and let them know it was bogus. I closed my account. They assured me since it did not leave them I was fine. They said once it cleared they would send it back to my checking account.One thing that scared me more was if the money had left my account they weren't responsible. They said it was my breach in security not theirs.So beware if you have money stolen from you through Neteller you're screwed.They did suggest to use a checking account that you would only use for Neteller transactions.I'm still fairly confused about one thing. If the person stealing from me started the withdrawal process yesterday why is it still pending? I mean if I deposit into a poker account it happens instantly.

When its a eft withdrawal, it usually take much longer than a transfer to an online poker site. But thank goodness you caught on in time. That'd be a really bad beat.

So when I want to deposit money from my bank to Neteller to a poker site it takes 15 seconds.But in this case help me out what you think happened. My guess is obviously someone stole my account info. They then did what????? Deposited money into my Neteller account from my checking account. Then they were going to withdraw from Neteller to them how?
I was checking my email today and saw an email from Neteller. It was letting me know that I changed my email addy. MY BP shot through the roof. I logged into my account and saw that there was a 545.50 pending withdraw from my checking account. I called Neteller and let them know it was bogus. I closed my account. They assured me since it did not leave them I was fine. They said once it cleared they would send it back to my checking account.One thing that scared me more was if the money had left my account they weren't responsible. They said it was my breach in security not theirs.So beware if you have money stolen from you through Neteller you're screwed.They did suggest to use a checking account that you would only use for Neteller transactions.I'm still fairly confused about one thing. If the person stealing from me started the withdrawal process yesterday why is it still pending? I mean if I deposit into a poker account it happens instantly.
LOL thats why I dont use Fuking net teller......I got scamed three years ago out of 3K and they said tough luck. I hate net teller with a passion.
welcome to the club.
Ditto
So when I want to deposit money from my bank to Neteller to a poker site it takes 15 seconds.But in this case help me out what you think happened. My guess is obviously someone stole my account info. They then did what????? Deposited money into my Neteller account from my checking account. Then they were going to withdraw from Neteller to them how?
They were going to deposit the money at a poker site (24 hour poker has been used in the pastwith this fraud) and then "lose" the money to their friend.I had to pursue the problem with my bank and go through their fraud department. Neteller did replace others' money when this has happened before. Their official position is that it was your computer that was hacked. That could have been the case with me, but there are people here that are positive their computers were clean and unhackable.
I wish i kenw this information 2 days ago, i just made an account, now i think i wanna close it once my deposit into my back account grows through... this is very very scary
Since Firepay ran away, Neteller is really the only way to manage cash between accounts. After this transaction goes through, close out your checking account (have your bank open a new one) and get a Neteller card so you can withdraw profits that way or have Neteller put a lock on withdrawals from your bank. At a minimum, have them disable the instacash feature immediately.
Hang on, my buddy Cashed out about 100$ from tiger the other day and sent it to Neteller, it hasn't cleared yet... is this something to worry about?
I doubt it, although it sounds like Tiger may be dragging there heals.