Vegas Trip Report*short*

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*do not read this if you are offended by obscene drunkeness, driving under the influence, sexually explicit content, or basically anything else that goes down in vegas*
Every trip report should have to pass this test before being posted.Bar none, best trip report ever. I'm jealous as hell.However...TPIWWP B)

Wow great dane, i have been surfing this forum for a while, not on a regular basis, but for some time, and I just came across you tonight, AND YOU ARE THE MOST ANNOYING WORTHLESS PIECE OF **** EVER, AND I THINK EVERYONE WILL AGREE

Wow great dane, i have been surfing this forum for a while, not on a regular basis, but for some time, and I just came across you tonight, AND YOU ARE THE MOST ANNOYING WORTHLESS PIECE OF **** EVER, AND I THINK EVERYONE WILL AGREE
I can see a lot of the Great Dane hate in a lot of threads, but why in this one? Because he said that driving drunk is a terrible idea and stuck to his guns? I realize that the major demographic of this site is young males like myself that love to gamble/drink/smoke/party/blackout but Drinking and Driving is no joke. I've done it as much as anyone on this forum over the last 4 or 5 years and a month ago I would certainly be sitting here giving Dane **** as well, but the reality is drunk driving kills over 15,000 people every year in the US alone and effects hundreds and hundreds of thousands of people like myself, many of whom NEVER see it coming. Not only that, but a DWI is a huuuuge kick in the balls. 2k+ for a lawyer, possible jail time depending on the state, and searching for rides to and from work everyday for 6 months simply cannot be fun. Call the friend that didn't feel like goin out for a ride, call your Dad or just get a flippin taxi. ReallyOh yah and post those pics!
Good stuff man we should def party together.. come to AC and we can destroy some hookers
im coming to AC in february for some destruction, im meeting up with gilbertology already, im def. down to kick it.
What did your current girlfriend think of the trip report?
we broke up like 3 days before, so obviously im free of any wrongdoing. sorry for some reason my comp isnt reading the sd card... so i have to wait till i go home and have my computer nerd buddy take a look at it
Didn't read the report because of your warning, but I will go out of my way to say that I hope something bad happens to you for driving drunk.
QFT. I can support a malicious/exploitative attitude towards women, I can support black out drinking, I can support needling donkeys so they tilt.But I cant support drinking and driving. It's bad, mmmmmkay?!??!
Ahh to be young and single again. :club:
Also QFT. Oh and Dane may be pompous but i dont think it makes him a tool to say drunk driving is bad. You can have an amazing time and not endanger everyone on the road.If this makes me a stick in the mud so be it.
am i not cool cuz i get drunk?**** if getting drunk makes you uncool, im (insert someone really uncool)
no you werent cool for letting your friend drive drunk (or did you drive? sorry story was good but long)everything else in the story seemed quite cool although it is hard to make memories if you are blacked out all the time. playing "jigsaw piece the night together" the next morning at the buffet is a vegas tradition.

zomg do you people not read? my SD card wont read in my computerif anyone knows how to fix this, then the pics will be postedso basicallhelp fix my comp=vegas nude pics.

zomg do you people not read? my SD card wont read in my computerif anyone knows how to fix this, then the pics will be postedso basicallhelp fix my comp=vegas nude pics.
i'm taking one for the team. mail me the ****ing card and i will post the pics. :club:

hmmmmmm....i really dont know how to respond to above comment...i guess i suck at life...no one wants to be friends with me....time for me to crawl back into my hole with my model girlfriend with a sweet *** and perfect tits. i hate my life. serioulsy though, why the mean comment/???the few people on here who actually know me im sure dont want to commit suicide because of our friendship, at least i hope they dont... can we get BPV in here/???

the few people on here who actually know me im sure dont want to commit suicide because of our friendship, at least i hope they dont... can we get BPV in here/???
Hello, i am BPV.. I am friends with s0000000ted, I hang out with him in real life... he enjoys my mothers cooking, and being associated with him does not make me want to drink bleech while slitting my wrists (all the bad beats i receive do that themselves).. He is actually quite a cool "cat".. but he will not give me money that i need badly.. that is all.. gg. :club:
hmmmmmm....i really dont know how to respond to above comment...i guess i suck at life...no one wants to be friends with me....serioulsy though, why the mean comment/???
You may be a very charming, nice guy in real life, but based on your report I may want to kick you in the balls if I ever met you (and you acted like that).
Lets be honest with ourselvesThe only reason we want to see the pics is to stack up Rwood against ourselves. Is this girl hot? Is she hotter than our girls? Are we jealous? Where do I range? Its an evaluation
Who cares as long as the pics are nekkid ones.

dude my ****ing sd card isnt reading what do you want me to do?!?!?!?!?i'll post them once i get my little wire that connects my camera tot he compter but it's at home...so friday or so when i can post pics...and im not posting titty shots until mods say it's fine to post them or link them...