Vegas Trip Report*short*

Any member found posting content or images containing nudity, sexual references, or any other derogatory content or images will be banned without notice. This includes linking to other resources containing such material such as websites, newsgroups, or other content feeds.

I don't know.

Quit being a dickhead
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i most likely was annoying at the table, anyone who has played with me for the most part will tell you im very good table company, i was just insanely drunk at 7am in vegas, so i mean...yea basically i was drunk at 7am in vegas.not nice.
nah, its all good. Glad you had a good time and I hope I have as much fun as you seemed to in December.
You're not a mod, quit trying to be. Seriously, this is like the 9th time this week you have posted the rules for everybody. We get along fine without being constantly reminded.
I'm thinking he's joking this time, or playing off his new image by joking about it.God I hope so.

Man should have hit me up we could have split some expenses and eiffel towered that chick!I'm just in SD...Hit up the Mandalay Bay brunch and drink 4 bottles of champagne and drive around Vegas.What's with all this don't drink and drive crap everyone keeps on saying is -ev. It's only -ev when you get caught. Silly.

What's with all this don't drink and drive crap everyone keeps on saying is -ev. It's only -ev when you get caught. Silly.
Or when you kill someone slse. If you were to kill yourself only, while driving drunk, that's +ev because you won't get the chance to kill someone else - ever again.
Or when you kill someone slse. If you were to kill yourself only, while driving drunk, that's +ev because you won't get the chance to kill someone else - ever again.
On this, I agree 100% with you Dane.

i will be in vegas again for march madness for sure, i cant say i wont go again before then. but hopefully a bunch of fcp'ers will want to meet up, cuz **** goes down in mother****ing vegas.

i will be in vegas again for march madness for sure, i cant say i wont go again before then. but hopefully a bunch of fcp'ers will want to meet up, cuz **** goes down in mother****ing vegas.
I need a reason to hit the strip in March !! Jiiihaaaaaadddd !!