Biggest Weakly-monthly Online Tourneys

I wanna start playing more online tourneys what are the biggest weakly-monthly online tournys i am basically looking for any tourney that pays more then 10k for 1st, lower then that i don't wanna botherI know about the ps sunday million the full tilt 500k on dec 17th absolute 100kanything else?

I wanna start playing more online tourneys what are the biggest weakly-monthly online tournys i am basically looking for any tourney that pays more then 10k for 1st, lower then that i don't wanna botherI know about the ps sunday million the full tilt 500k on dec 17th absolute 100kanything else?
Full Tilt has a weekly 250k on sundays. first is upwards of 40k.

Here it goes...All times EST (and from memory, so don't quote me)WeekdaysPokerstars:Nightly 150 at 922 Rebuys at 910 Rebuys 55k guar. at 10 100 at 11Ultimate Bet100 rebuys at 7 has a huge overlay, only 25k in prize pool though100 40k guaranteed at 11Bodog30-70k guaranteed at 9, depending on day. Nice overlays every dayFull Tilt150 at 8100 6-handed at 11Weekends (not including tourneys previously mentioned)Stars:Sunday Mill Second Chance100 Rebuys (Sunday is the best day to play it if you have the bankroll)Full Tilt250k GuaranteedUB 200k GuaranteedBodog100k Guaranteed

Here it goes...All times EST (and from memory, so don't quote me)WeekdaysPokerstars:Nightly 150 at 922 Rebuys at 910 Rebuys 55k guar. at 10 100 at 11
I'd add the early 100r, the 50r, and the 8 est 100r to this list.
Why bother, it would be -EV for you anyways...
everytime i see threads like this i tear up... the 22$ 40k guarantee on party was my favorite thing in the whole world...so sad
So tru, I pwned those tourneys. So cheap, yet so profitable.